petco.com Reviews

10/19/2014
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 3190 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

Prices are unbeatable!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I chose to shop on PetCo.com because the store we have in our area is fairly new and does not yet have the selection that the website does. I shop frequently in store, but I am looking forward to receiving my items. As a former employee of PetCo (in a previous state), I know that the quality will be matched to the price I paid. I was very happy to be able to take advantage of the free shipping promotion as shipping to Montana is usually quite pricey!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    One of the worst online shopping ex[eriences ever. Spent 2 days trying to order. Wouldn't accept my pals account. Finally had to create a new account. Next time I'll use Amazon.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    The only things that I am disappointed in is that you offer many discounts, but ONLY online. I tried to use a discount coupon at a store, but they denied it because it was only for online. One other thing, some coupons are only good if you print them out. Didn't help me when I had one on my phone and they said I could only use it if I printed it out. Other than that, I like your selection and your stores are conveniently located.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    evrrything was great, good prices and easy checkout
    Large variety, helpful staff
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Like the satisfaction guarantee & generally happy with selection of products (variety) Web site seems slow to respond especially check out
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I like that it was easy to collect my $5 reward during checkout. I shop at petsmart and at petco and this was the first time I have been easily rewarded for shopping with a pet store. This makes me more inclined to continue shopping in the store and to return to shopping online.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Terrible website. I have tried multiple times to link to my petals account.....it did finally work but then coupon codes wouldn't work on multiple attempts. I am supposed to receive a 15 dollar gift card with this order......I am wondering if I will ever see it. Seriously - fix your website. I wanted to set up auto orders and kept getting booted from your site so I finally just went to my local petstore. You lost a nice big monthly purchase because your website has too many snafus/bugs in it that halt purchases or boot customers.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    great site always havew what i need at copmetitive prices
  • Oct 19, 2014
    It is very convenient to buy online which I do not have to carrying heavy stuff and speedy shipping always.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love Petco! I always am able to find good deals!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great coupon codes and shopping was easy.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Again, there was no clarity in the promotional e-discount offer. Was it for current or future purchase?
  • Oct 19, 2014
    great for shopping don't have to go out.The only thing that needs to get better is filling in iams dry cat food products. I would buy more.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Your website took me two days just to place my order because of too many redirects. It was extremely frustrating.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I love this store they have everthing I need for my pets
  • Oct 9, 2014
    great selection and online has some good sales and promo codes. Stores need to have better pricing to stay competitive with online pricing or they MAY lose their customers to online
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I love PETCO. It has everything you could need for your pet, if not in store, it's on-line. And the prices are reasonable.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I love PETCO. The Angel Eyes liquid works great for my Himmie. They have anything and everything you could want for your pet, any pet!! If it's not in the store, it's online. The shipping is fast and the prices are reasonable. Only pet store I order from.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I am unable to go to the store very often as I have moved to a rural area. We have to drive to Eugene, Oregon which is 1 1/2 hours away. We really need a store with live animals perhaps in Coos Bay or North Bend which has a larger population than Reedsport where I live. There is no live animal store except in Eugene. Please consider putting one in.
    Oct 19, 2014
    I ordered the clean and cozy summer storm as the e-mail said that it was a buy 1 get 1 free offer. I did not receive the free one. I called and the man had me send the copy of the e-mail. He never responded back.