petco.com Reviews

07/21/2014
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2649 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Jul 20, 2014
    Thank you for making the shopping experience easy and economical.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I wish you had more choices of stainless steel fountains.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    easy site to navigate.. reasonable shipping costs
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great place to shop both online and in store
  • Jul 20, 2014
    good selection and reasonable pricing
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I really appreciated how Petco added Blue Basics - turkey grain free for cats to the products sold after I requested it.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    We always shop brick and mortar. I received an online offer that was too good to pass up. I was also able to use my pals reward points on this order AND got free shipping.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great User friendly website and the live chat is very helpful.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    At my local Petco, all the associates know my dog, and always greet him. I've never had a bad experience with Petco and its why I've been a returning customer for 4 years and will be the only place I purchase anything for his health and basic needs. The online site for Petco always has what I am looking for. I won't shop any where else.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Good experience. I was able to get the food I needed at a good price with free shipping... saves me a long trip to the store!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    When I first entered the site, I was offered a 20% discount if I entered my email address to receive special offers. Since I had not used the site in several years, I now have a different email address than I used to have, so I decided to give the new email so I could get special offers and the discount. When I typed it in, the offer disappeared. I tried twice, same results. I called your customer number, and was told it was for first time customers only. Your offer should state that up front. As far as I can see, there is no way to get on your email list now that I have a different email address.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I have shopped at Petco for 15 years and always been very happy with the experience. I purchase the majority of my pet food, supplies, and take my dogs there to socialize, the Staff at the PETCO in WIchita Falls is exceptional especially the promotions girl Dawn, She has given field trips to our at risk youth group and alwasy ready to help us have an event. thank you petco!!!!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    My experience was awesome, everything was easily accessible and user friendly.
    very competitive prices, they are the only one's to have the Friskies 13oz cans
  • Jul 12, 2014
    A good site for pet products. However the search experience could be improved somewhat.
    Jul 20, 2014
    Excellent service, great web site, quick delivery, wide selection
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    While I'm glad I was at least able to find this food online, my dog has severe food allergies and I'm a little frustrated that I can only buy her food in store in a 4 lb bag. I wish petco carried a larger bag.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Petco website is well-designed and easy to use! I loved the extent of the details in the descriptions of items. The sale prices are great also. I visited a Petco store today to browse the rabbit cages, and I ended up buying it on the website. I'm glad I did, because there was an online sale price not in the store (35% off!). I was a little disappointed that I couldn't use 2 discount codes, but it was still an awesome deal.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Was unable to delete two pet profiles in my account, but otherwise no problems.
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I was unhappy because I evidently had an old account and was unable to check out; however, the chat feature worked very well for me. The representative (Jasmine or something like that) was extremely helpful.
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    My dog loves the bed. It took longer than I thought to receive it and there was no tracking information so i didn't know when to expect it.