petco.com Reviews

02/06/2016
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 6109 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Feb 6, 2016
    I was told at the store that repeat delivery has no shipping fee but I was charged for shipping on my first repeat delivery. I will cancel if this doesn't get rectifies.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I was so happy with the amount of selection and the sales prices.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Overall happy with this online shopping
  • Feb 6, 2016
    shopped as the result of an email advertising sale. saved on all 6 items i purchased as opposed to buying in store.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Low the shipping free always be shipping free please
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I thought my order qualified for free shipping and when I checked out it said shipping was $5.99? also it took me 3 tries to get my order paid through pay pal?
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Took several tries to sign in and change password. Website responded very slow if at all. I have good internet and a new cell phone so assumed it was on your end. It took an hour after 2 separate times during the day.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The descriptions of the product are not useful. Sizes are very important to a purchase, and very often the sizes were merely listed as Large, Medium, Small, etc. Actual dimensions (lengths of leashes in feet, sizes of collars in inches, volume of bowls in cups/oz, etc) would be much more helpful.
    easy to navigate
  • Feb 6, 2016
    accidentally created second pals #, trying to contact live chat to fix but took too long
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The checking out experience is extremely difficult at times. My previous order placed your website deleted my address and would not allow me to check out . Was on line at least 40 minutes trying to check out. Had to call customer service to be ale to place my order. Very frustrated with the time it takes at iMessage to checkout and how my info was deleted.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The site would not allow me to review my order using my credit card. I had to use paypal in order to complete the order.
    GOOD DEALAND GOOD COUPON
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I really love going to Petco for ferret supplies, but recently they stopped selling 8 in 1 ferret treats and my ferrets won't eat any other brands, so it's very disappointing. Besides that, everything else i buy such as bedding and food and what not is amazing.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Wish the site could tell you if a item was in stock at a local and had free pick up option.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The site is a bit difficult to navigate through and search options are limited. I always have trouble finding my regular items.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Had time consuming issues and difficulty with placing phone order. Computer would not accept my credit card info. Agent was pleasant. Was advised order may not have gone through due to not having call waiting. Tried land line with call waiting feature. Still not able to process order as computer system would not capture my credit card info. Again agent was accommodating and very pleasant. Finally placed my order via my email account.
    Feb 6, 2016