petco.com Reviews

07/26/2015
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4531 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Jul 26, 2015
    the sale was save with promo code save30 but at check out I didn't get it not happy don't have this problem with petsmart it was to late to delete order to find out I didnt qualify when I spent over $100
  • Jul 26, 2015
    When logged into your account, it would be more convenient if our shipping address automatically populated or the system gave us a choice of addresses to where we've shipped before. There are times when one has to re-enter the shipping address several times to complete the order.
    My favorite pet store
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Nothing at this time, we will see how this first time ordering takes place.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I shop here all the time...I have two dog to feed:)
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Unfortunately I was not sent my 20% off for joining pet pals until I completed my first purchase. This is a bit deceiving as I was hoping to apply it to the order.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    The only downfall to shopping for PETCO aquarium supplies was when I hit the filters. It was not clear as a first time aquarium shopper what filter cartridges were to be used with an internal flow filter. The recommended ones were not the ones that matched and there was no clear information on which filter cartridges were the correct ones to buy. I had to research this information on external sites to figure out which one was the correct one.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    So happy to have found the product I was looking for. Pet Smart discontinued it.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I was a dissapointed that I could not get paypal to make purchase. Was having a error with it.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Petco always has the best prices! They also have an excellent selection. I just wish they offered in store pick up.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I love that I live in Alaska and you deliver here. Thank you, because my dog is allergic to grains. I have three dogs and a cat. They are my "Kids"..........
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Very easy to reorder. Love it! Like the free shipping and the speedy delivery riht to my front door.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I hate the fact that you send me two to four E-mails A DAY. It makes me want to no longer do business with you.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I get coupons but then I cant use them when I need to because they have expired. I was forced to use chewy and pet solutions.com for large orders because my coupons expired and they were having a new customer deal. I ahte that about petco. They also seem a bit more expensive than the competitors.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I get better deals on other sites but I think I should get better deals on petco since I'm a member...especially on the things I use everyday like wee wee pads
  • Jul 13, 2015
    They are great.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Petco is always reliable and sensitive to my needs, and is also always friendly.
    Jul 26, 2015
    I have always found Petco reliable and have always liked shopping at online Petco