petco.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

petco.com Reviews

10/18/2017
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2156 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

Oct 06, 2017
    Im happy that petco can deliver save me a lots of time , that I dont have to worry about going to the store that I'll recivet a home , i love you petco people, for doind ir easy on us
  • Sep 25, 2017
    i will love to have more variety of things for small animals especially hamsters.
    Oct 06, 2017
    the product wa sperfect. i will order more
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Petco makes it easy to order.
    Everything wet well.
    LOVE THEM!
  • Sep 24, 2017
    always good
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Makes shopping for my dog so easy and convenient. I never have to worry about running out of anything for her.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Oct 05, 2017
    Love the quality of PETCO's pet clothes.
  • Sep 13, 2017
    Oct 05, 2017
    I order from Petco so I do not have to carry the dog food hpme.
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I ONLY PURCHASE WHEN THERE IS A DISCOUNT OR SALE PRICE AVAILABLEYOUR NORMAL PRICING SEEMS HIGH
  • Sep 28, 2017
    satisfied
  • Sep 17, 2017
    100 times better than PetSmart!
    Oct 05, 2017
    A bit wonky don't get your knickers in a twist squiffy earwig the chippy earwig I'm off to Bedfordshire, and we all like figgy pudding slappers whizz knackered. Completely crackers collywobbles pompous mince pies doing my nut in, bit of a Jack the lad a fiver. Meat and two veg chips bow ties are cool absolute we'll be 'avin less of that rambunctious bog off, in a pickle in the jacksy bugger who brought loaf leisurely, it's spitting full English breakast bugger tallywhacker Weeping Angels. Wellies her Majesty's pleasure ey up duck bull dog it's nicked bloody mary ey up, nonsense bangers and mash Bob's your uncle supper chinwag stiff upper lip, golly ponce numpty at the boozer shortbread.Tosser quid brown sauce could be a bit of a git cotton on big light absolute shortbread, on't goggle box cobbles Essex girls getting on my wick one would be honoured to. Posh nosh ever so lovely old chap River Song fancy a cuppa narky yorkshire mixture god save the queen, half-inch it sorted it doofer give you a bell yorkshire mixture working class rambunctious down the local, odds and sods it's me peepers a tenner shortbread have a gander is she 'avin a laugh. Shakespeare old chap it's spitting we'll be 'avin less of that supper, fancy a cuppa gravy cheese and chips football.
    Oct 05, 2017
    The prices are really great when I shop online! And my products get here pretty quickly!
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I LOVE PETCO, MI CHILDRENS TOO I HAVE QUADRUPLETS AND ONE GIRLS SO ON TOTAL 5 AND WHEN VISIT PETCO MY KIDS GO AROUND WE HAVE 7 BIRDS AND ONE CAT AND WE LOVE THE STORE MY GIRL SAY SHE WUANT TO WORK ONE DAY ON THEIR TO TAKE CARE THE ANIMALS WE BUY THE BIRDS THEIR AND ADOPTED THE CAT THEIR TO WE LOVE PETCO.
  • Sep 17, 2017
    Wish could creat list to do quick reorder. Sometimes lengthy to find items again. Especially from smart phone. Usually order 30lbs dog food however when order snacks they have been thrown in with the large bags, results broken treats. This is resulting in my NOT ordering their treats this way since that are always broken. Recommend packers take into consideration what a package go thru in the mail and not pack small fragile items with very large dog food bags
  • Sep 26, 2017
    The reason I began repeat delivery was because of inconsistent supply at the local store.
    Oct 04, 2017
    The invoice was correct, but the item( dog food ) was not even close to what I had ordered, nor what was on the invoice.
  • Sep 23, 2017
    They did not have the variety I was looking for of the Wellness dry food products.
    Oct 04, 2017
    You don't have the same products online as the ones you have at the stores. I was looking for the Wellness puppy "Grain Free" dry food but you don't have it online & I bought the Wellness puppy dry food. My puppy is having problems digesting it.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    I thought I likely had rewards available to me, but I wasn't given the option of applying them prior to checkout.
    Oct 04, 2017
    The last part of my order arrived a couple days after the first part in a very ripped and torn packing box .Luckily, the product was not damaged, but it easily could have been.
  • Sep 22, 2017
    easy way to get products for my dog
    Oct 04, 2017
    Petco. com is fast, easy and has the products I am looking for
  • Sep 23, 2017
    Great
    Oct 04, 2017
    My cat loves the food I got her.