petco.com Reviews

02/11/2016
petco.com Ratings and User Reviews. petco.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 7138 reviews.
Order your favorite premium pet foods, toys, treats and supplies online with the added confidence and support of Petco's national network of 530 stores and 8 product distribution centers.
Circle of Excellence - petco.com

2003 Winner

petco.com Rating

More About petco.com

Recent Reviews for petco.com

• Feb 10, 2016
    The search filters are not accurate. Many brands that offer grain free dog and cat food were not listed when grain free was selected. Also Merrick Limited ingredient wet cat food is not sold online?
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The mobile website is always very challenging to deal with. They're always errors. It's very difficult to re-order. The list of items I've ordered in the past have nonsensical order amounts and numbers next to them. On this last order every time I did anything, I would get a pop up that says "item added to cart" even if I had selected nothing to purchase. So the site is just not very good. But this is the easiest thing for me to order from. Also the prices are ridiculous for things like litter. For people who order regularly it it should be free to ship any item. Just like Amazon prime I think I order from this site often enough that I should get free shipping. i'm actively looking for alternatives to Petco.com. That includes just buying litter from my local grocery store.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The promo wouldn't work for me.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I got a really good deal on my cage I bought here, every where else wanted way more.mthank you
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Whatever "upgrades" have been made to your on-line system have made ordering almost impossible. The website is not userfriendly, and keeps locking up. I had to give up ordering on my phone and go to my laptop to remove an item from my order because I couldn't make it change from two of the item to only the one I wanted on my phone. I won't be considering adding or changing anything on my repeat delivery order, because you've made that impossible with your "upgrades". Hope you eventually get it together, because I do like your products and what used to be ease of home delivery. This particular order took me almost an hour, as your site kept locking up. Total frustration!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    website kept freezing during ordering process
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Quick an easy will order again
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Overall I really like this company. The draw back that I ran into with this purchase is that a number of items I wanted were not in stock which was discouraging though they will notify me when they get them in. What I don't know is if at that time the prices given today will remain as they were on sale.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    the mark I gave for the shipping question was because I think that if you spend $ 50.00 or more shipping should always be Free no mater how many rewards or discount offers you use
  • Feb 10, 2016
    The only problem I have with this site is that if I type my dog food brand in the search bar it often doesn't bring up the right food. I have to go through all the sub categories to find what I want. I find that to be tedious but the rest of the site is a breeze to get through including checkout.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Site a bit slow and had a few error, but I got through it
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I wish there was a way to see the availability of the items I'm searching for at my local petco branch.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Couldn't access by pet rewards on this purchase.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Lack of sorting in categories: Food- single or bulk Sale items
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Good convenience to have.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Petco.com was a great experience for me! I bought hamster supplies as an early birthday/graduation gift for a friend of mine (will be going to the store later to pick up the hamster, don't worry, she knows she's getting a hamster), and I happened to buy everything right in the middle of a big sale! I got a great deal on the cage and everything else, especially since I've just spent a lot of money in preparation for a couple of new pet rats I'm adopting in a few days from a rescue. HOWEVER, the only thing that bothered me was that I couldn't choose to pick my order up in-store; I live right near a Petco and it would've saved me the shipping. But I couldn't pass up that online-only sale! Thankfully I got a 20% welcome discount, which brought the total down to somewhere a little more manageable for me!
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I wish you would carry all the items online that you carry in the stores. Its frustrating not being able to order my cat food online but you carry it in the stores. Same with the rat food I buy.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Customer Service via phone is too long a wait, via chat is fine, prices and deals/coupons are the best, as well as the products. I can't drive, so I order everything for my dog from Petco online. Very convenient!
  • Jan 30, 2016
    The free ship promo code encouraged me to buy today.
    Feb 10, 2016
    I like the rewards program! Petsmart doesn't sell this product at a reasonable price so I always buy it from Petco. I'm not sure if Petsmart sells the same brand but their price is outrageous. The item was on sale so I bought 2. Thanks!