PetEdge Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PetEdge Reviews

09/25/2017
PetEdge Ratings and User Reviews. PetEdge is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1507 reviews. Last rated on 09/25/2017.

PetEdge Rating

More About PetEdge

Recent Reviews for PetEdge

• Sep 25, 2017
    The website runs very slowly, which makes it difficult to navigate.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I've been buying shampoo and other grooming needs for my shop for over 30 years and have been pleased with everything. I ordered six cans of fresh petcologne that had a bad smell,when I called and spoke to a very friendly woman about it I was told a new company took over and a bad batch was made I would be sent new spray asap. I hope it will be here soon, it's our favorite. But, there's always a but, I do not care for your on line site it can be hard to find things at times. Sometimes I give up and call in my order.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I love how fast shipping is
  • Sep 25, 2017
    The clarity of the images when trying to zoom in to see product closer is very poor. I couldn't even see the print.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    always find on line catalogs less favorable than paper. would like bigger selection of leather leads, but understand there is no point carrying them if they don't sell well.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I am a professional groomer and use pet edge all the time for my needs.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    It's hard to complete survey about satisfaction when haven't received product
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Out of stock on a lot of items this time....will have to order several things from other vendors as I need them sooner than later!
  • Sep 25, 2017
    GREAT EXCEPT THE OUT OF STOCK ITEMS THAT I WANTED I FEEL LIKE YOU SHOULDNT HAVE THEM UP IF WE CANNOT PURCHASE IT. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS AWSOME I LOVE SHOPPIN WITH YOU!
    Shipping charges are excessive
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I love petedge products and their brand.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Everything you need in one store...
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I like PetEdge and have shopped from them for many years. I do not like that a lot of their merchandise is not available for immediate shipment.
  • Sep 14, 2017
    They have what I need and I get it fast. Their products are great!
    Sep 25, 2017
    I buy online and it gets to me on time
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I order my grooming supplies from Petedge...it's just easy
  • Sep 25, 2017
    Prices seem lower but then you get to shipping, which is outrageous and takes several days to weeks to receive. I'll shop Amazon in the future.
  • Sep 25, 2017
    was not real happy that there were items i wanted that were on back order
  • Sep 25, 2017
    i loved it, only thing is the extra $6.99 charge defeats the purpose of cheap items. i was so excited until i reached check out.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Enjoyed using this site each and every time. Prices are a lot better than the big box stores even if you do not buy in bulk. Have even recommended this site to other people.
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Shipping is expensive. Some products I've been looking for aren't on the site but overall has most of what I need.