PetFenceUSA Reviews

04/17/2015
PetFenceUSA Ratings and User Reviews. PetFenceUSA is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2015.

PetFenceUSA Rating

More About PetFenceUSA

Recent Reviews for PetFenceUSA

• Apr 16, 2015
    I've been very happy with my petfence!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I used coupon code listed at top of page to reduce my cost. Thank you for providing that!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    My ordering experience was super fast and easy, the website is very easy to navigate. I look forward to receiving my product
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Glad that PetFence USA has the product I need for my pets water fountain. Thank you.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    PetFence seems to have a good web site. During checkout I had no options to select any alternate ship method. I was not able to check any ship method I wanted and could not select via UPS. I am not really sure how this product will ship.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    First purchase from this site. I would have like a little more information on the type wood/construction of the feeder I purchased. Buying though was easy and the price was very good except the shipping cost. Notice a flying squirrel working my trees in the yard and I'm trying to keep them around. Hopefully they'll be happy with this feeder and some good natural peanuts.
    Apr 12, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Recommended by my son who is using it.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I had an issue where a coupon advertised on the site would not work, even when the products I was purchasing did not meet the exclusion criteria for that coupon code. I was put off and almost didn't purchase from the site, but ultimately, it was the best deal available online.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    very good prices and will shop here if and when i need something else
  • Mar 17, 2015
    cALL AND TALKED TO sHANELL (DON'T KNOW IF SPELLING IS RIGHT) BUT SHE WAS MOST HELLPFUL
  • Feb 10, 2015
    I researched many sites and found PetFenceUSA to offer the lowest price and free shipping
    Feb 18, 2015
  • Feb 3, 2015
    I purchased this product when I lived in NC. Was very impressed with it. Gave it to the vet when I left NC because at the time of purchase I brought the biggest tub because my granddaughter had a large dog. Now that I am in WV, have old tub and cannot hook up hose to it. So I am purchasing the smaller tub to use in the shower.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Prices are cheaper than others.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    Very plesant shopping experience...Thank You
    Feb 8, 2015
  • Jan 27, 2015
    good price...good discount....I'll know more when the product arrives!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    ONE ITEM I WANTED WAS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK, AN EXPECTED TIME TO HAVE IN STOCK WOULD BE NICE . I WOULD KNOW TO WAIT OR SHOP ELSEWHERE
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Doggy door knobs?
    Jan 30, 2015
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Found sight after looking for a replacement Pet Door Flap.
    Jan 29, 2015
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I have been looking for the Outdoor Kitty Houses for a long time and finally found them. My two outside cats enjoy the warmth and feel secure in them Antje
    Jan 23, 2015
    Some time ago I purchesed a little cat house for my outside cats and noticed that it was a big hit with them. So I purchesed one more and both cats have now their own "winter" house. The house are compact enough to fit in cornerrs of my balkony. I like the look of the houses.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Feb 16, 2015
    In mid-December I ordered a bird cage that cost nearly a thousand dollars. The website represented the time to be in stock. My credit card was immediately charged. Delivery was to be within the week. No cage, no word. I called the number for customer service. No answer. I left voice mail. No return call. Finally went on line and found the item was back ordered due a month late. I called to see if I could substitute another item. No answer. No return call. Did this several times. Date for delivery arrived and passed. Still no cage. Repeated calls, no answers no return calls. A month after the date the backorder was to be delivered still no cage (but now they have had my money for two months). Finally got someone to answer. They could not help me. They knew nothing. They would have to contact the warehouse, tomorrow. Stayed tuned and DO NOT do business with this organization.