PetFenceUSA Reviews

08/29/2015
PetFenceUSA Ratings and User Reviews. PetFenceUSA is rated 7.1 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

PetFenceUSA Rating

More About PetFenceUSA

Recent Reviews for PetFenceUSA

• Aug 26, 2015
    I use your replacement flaps on me doggie door so ready for winter!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    First time shopping on this site....it was easy and they had everything I needed....I would go here to shop again..
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I do not have much money and pent fence saved some money for my kids pet fish
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Fantastic selection and I'll be back!
  • Aug 10, 2015
    it would have been more pleasant of a shopping experience if I did not have to leave the Amazon site to separately purchase this item from your website. I prefer truly "one stop shopping"
  • Aug 7, 2015
    This company had exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I looked the web over for some time and thought your site was in the top 3 I found and I plan to return for more great offers.
    Aug 19, 2015
    The unit was delivered damaged and I wrote your company about it ad have yet to hear from them, you never answer any of the 3 emails so I give your online support a F- on its work.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    I needed a larger verison of a seal point siamese cat
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    we made the purchase to keep our cats from waking us at nite,they walk by it!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    representative answered my my question satisfactorily
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Item was designated as free shipping but I was charged for shipping.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was thrilled to find the BioBubble Pets round light which is needed for my adorable glass bowl I plan to use for my future betta. My Japanese green moss ball, I got for it's ability to improved the water quality of the bowl and provide comfort for betta to use as a lounge pillow, is very unhappy with the lack of sunlight in my home. I am thrilled this cap will fit nicely on top of the bowl, provide natural light and act as a cover for the bowl. It is nicely priced and replacement lights are available.
    Jul 21, 2015
    I ordered the BioBubble 6 in. light cap on 7/5/2015 and paid for it. It is out of stock. I have not been notified about when I will receive it and i have not received a response to my e-mail. I am anxious to set up my fish bowl, however am waiting for an undislosed period of time. I believe it will be exactly what i need for this specific fish bowl and I am eagerlly waiting for it's arrival!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    Initially had a problem with my order reaching correct place. However thanks to a very helpful customer service person; my problem was solved. Andrea took charge of the problem and had the Thunder Shirt reordered and sent out to me. I applause Andrea for her help. However the shirt is too small. I need a Larger size. I need a size XS.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I just hope the product works
    Jul 15, 2015
    The product is great and work as claimed
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I was looking for a small replacement electric collar for my new dog to train. Found what i was looking for and made the purchase. It was simple and easy.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    so far I amsatisfied with this site
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Very pleased with the ordering process
    Jun 13, 2015
  • May 22, 2015
    when i spoke with a customer service rep. i was very please that i was helped and patience i was shown during my call. i have a in ground system already and needed some compatiable collars for my new dogs. the rep was more than helpful . thank you
    Jun 7, 2015
    i was happy when i called, i already have a containment system and recently had got a cu[ple more pugs and needed collars compatable to my existing system. your customer service was a great help, and knowledgable so that i got the correct collar.
  • May 19, 2015
    Least expensive site for petsafe boundary wire break finding kit
    Jun 5, 2015