PetFenceUSA Reviews

PetFenceUSA Ratings and User Reviews. PetFenceUSA is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 12/14/2014.

Recent Reviews for PetFenceUSA

• Dec 14, 2014
    Great site! I found exactly what I was looking for!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    love my pet door
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great choice of clothing sizes for a pet.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    To Whom It May Concern: Today I called for the third time to check on the status of my order, (PFU-13005). I was told it has not yet shipped and is in a lost container somewhere. At that time, I informed you agent to cancel the order. I asked for a confirmation # and your agent said I would receive an email to that effect. I have yet to receive an email to that effect. Also, when will my credit card account be credited the $90.72 charged to my account on 08DEC2104 for an item ordered on 04DEC2014, that is still not in your position to ship. AGAIN, CANCEL THE ORDER AND REFUND THE $90.72 TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. Sincerely, Thomas L Crumlish
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Very Nice Product
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I like the products you guys offer and they seem to be priced much better than our local stores who carry the same product.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Great website, I found exactly what I needed!
  • Nov 16, 2014
    best prices online.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Website design is not very appealing, but great items at great prices!
  • Oct 27, 2014
    looking for a sturdy doggie door, was impressed with the consumer comments
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Nov 1, 2014
    good product good price delivered on time
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Easy to use. Very informational. Great prices. Abundance of products.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    good online shopping experience
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I was happy to see a Litter One product for less than the usual price. It wasn't until after my order was processed completely that it clearly showed pricing and that shipping for the one item was $2 less than the price of the product itself. I'll just buy from Litter One themselves next time, that's complete bullshit that one little item needs $14 for shipping alone.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Product works as advertiised
  • Oct 6, 2014
    After dealing with the local area Invisible Fence, the prices are far better
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 8, 2014
    I received my product earlier than expected. It was exactly as advertised. I was able to locate and repair my fence quickly and easily. This product saved me hundreds of dollars!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I was happy with the product offerings
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Good prices and selection plus free shipping.
    Sep 22, 2014