petfood.com Reviews

04/24/2015
petfood.com Ratings and User Reviews. petfood.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2015.

petfood.com Rating

More About petfood.com

Recent Reviews for petfood.com

• Apr 14, 2015
    I like the competitive prices that I am offered on this website.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Love their products and quick turnaround!
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    Product was more expensive than I could have purchased downtown.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    First time trying them out so let's see how long it takes to get my dog's food. Today is Friday the 27th.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Dog is happy.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    great experience, easy to use
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I was pleased with the selection and prices though not happy when it was noted that orders over $49 would ship free but then a weight charge was added.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Great experience had what I needed and a brand I trust. Shipping fees very reasonable
  • Mar 10, 2015
    confused regarding purported "free shipping on all orders $49 or more": total of my order was $97.84, which included a charge for shipping regardless of where I went to learn more or resolve the issue (virtually) it was a lost hope. why would such a perk be mentioned if it wasn't going to be properly applied? though the products I need were here at a reasonable cost, this one issue will more than likely influence any further relationship with this company, if this policy can't be trusted, what other areas aren't what they appear? thank you for the opportunity to express my concern
  • Mar 3, 2015
    The flea product I got wasn't really what I wanted as the Advantage II was out of stock.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Checking out was difficult. Forgot my Password, but the service was closed for the day. The specific listings are useless: Asked for Grain-free dog treats- got all the dog food products grain free or not...asked for grain free cat treats again got all cat food products. So much for Quick search.
    Mar 20, 2015
    Great place to get my ferrets' food. Toys, bedding, etc. are pretty pricey for what you get. I usually just stick to the dry kibbles and get accessories elsewhere.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    There was not a return label included!
  • Feb 21, 2015
    This is my first time ordering so we'll see how the whole thing plays out... if i am satisfied I plan on ordering recurring orders.... I am accustomed to not paying shipping with Amazon Prime so to have to pay shipping here was a little annoying
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Petfood.com is so convenient and saves me a lot of money!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Enjoyed shopping on your site but I never win on the bizarre drivers. I think they are a hoax.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Would be great to have free shipping with an order over $50.00 Also have availablility of smaller quantity of food bag
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Free delivery was advertised but not provided
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    The rawhide sticks were tiny. I don't remember reading that they were so small. Very expensive for that price. Also, I placed this order from my Melaleuca portal and have not received credit for it yet.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    The site was more difficult to navigate than I remembered doing when I ordered steadily from petfooddirect 4-5 years ago.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Feb 1, 2015
    Good experience for my first time. Will order again. Really liked the convenience of home delivery as well as competative pricing.