petfood.com Reviews

petfood.com Ratings and User Reviews. petfood.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/25/2016.

Recent Reviews for petfood.com

• Nov 25, 2016
    Best prices overall. Would like them to bring back the Zupreem nutblend for some variety.
  • Nov 24, 2016
    The code I had said it was 10 % with free shipping and I still got charged with shipping.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    Thank You lots!!! My parrot will be a Happy Camper when hi saga food arrives.Thank you!!!
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Good website for pet food
  • Sep 14, 2016
    Cant really rate right now as this is my first purchase. I can tell you it was very easy to find and order the products i was looking for.
    Sep 25, 2016
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Competitive prices and a good selection of products. I had a promo code for free shipping, yet there were some shipping charges added due to weight. It would be nice if the free shipping was completely free.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Pet food.com great place to get my pet food. fast shipping and prices are good. Thank You for really caring to get the food and shipped out fast .
    Sep 18, 2016
    Pet food.com is a great place to buy my bird food. Fast shipping and Quality food. Very happy with my orders