PetGuys Reviews

12/03/2016
PetGuys Ratings and User Reviews. PetGuys is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 314 reviews.
Petguys.com offers a variety of pet supplies at wholesale prices.
Circle of Excellence - PetGuys

2016 Platinum

PetGuys Rating

More About PetGuys

Recent Reviews for PetGuys

• Nov 4, 2016
    Best price i can find
  • Nov 4, 2016
    I NORMALLY SHOP ON AMAZon, but the item I bought here was about $10 cheaper than on amazon to the exacts same brand.
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Very easy to order product that is hard to find
  • Nov 3, 2016
    Love PetGuys! Absolutely cannot beat their prices!
  • Nov 2, 2016
    I felt the price was great. I usually buy from Amazon.
  • Nov 2, 2016
    Very pleased with PetGuys service!
  • Nov 2, 2016
    CHANCE LOVES THE SNACKS I WISH YOU HAD MORE THAT HE ENJOYED.
  • Nov 1, 2016
    Love the low prices
  • Nov 1, 2016
    Nice web site but prices a bit high.
  • Oct 31, 2016
    I'm glad you had the product in stock. Most other companies did not. I usually order from a certain company that has the larger sizes of salmon oil. If you carried the larger size I would have ordered the larger size but again thank you for having the oil in stock so I can continue to nourish my dog.
    Hopefully everything is great
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Not much to say as I have only used this cite for the first time, prices comprable to Amazon
  • Oct 30, 2016
    would have liked a free shipping code
  • Oct 26, 2016
    Easy to order and shipped quickly. They Offer a fair price also
    Nov 4, 2016
    quality products with a fare price and fast shipping
  • Oct 25, 2016
    I buy Cadet Duck treats regularly and am surprised how the prices fluctuate. I now look for the best value on many websites when purchasing. Today your prices were better than Amazon and Value Pet.
  • Oct 24, 2016
    They are the absolute best! I have eight dogs so price of quality food is essential to me. I have never been disappointed in price or delivery time! They are simply the best! My dogs are now 13 years old and going strong! I have highly recommended PetGuys to each family that adopted a pup from us!
    Nov 4, 2016
    Absolute best products, best prices, best shipping and extraordinary customer support!!!
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Of all the places that carry the product I wanted this site had the best price.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    We bought these bones in a pet store And our dogs love them.they are also perfect for Kong toy.
    Nov 1, 2016
    My dogs love this product! Will buy again
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Nov 2, 2016
    i ordered 30 bones to share with the local dog pound and 4 of the 30 were molding the plastic had holes in it and the bones stunk........
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Pet Guys is a great place to shop for cat supplies. They have things I can't find elsewhere, and the prices are competitive, even with the shipping costs added. I do wish they would accept back-orders, so I wouldn't have to constantly log in to find an out-of-stock item, though..
    Nov 3, 2016