PetGuys Reviews

07/03/2015
PetGuys Ratings and User Reviews. PetGuys is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 381 reviews.
Petguys.com offers a variety of pet supplies at wholesale prices.
Circle of Excellence - PetGuys

2014 Winner

PetGuys Rating

More About PetGuys

Recent Reviews for PetGuys

• Jun 29, 2015
    Thanks for carrying a product that is hard to find and for a good price too
    shipping takes too long.
    First time user
  • Jun 28, 2015
    This was an amazing experiance, usually it takes forever to set up an account then figure out how to get back to the order and ck out page, this was quick easy and understandable. Thank You! And your prices are amazing.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Your prices are very economic....thanks
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Awesome shopping experience. Thank You.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    They actually carry the brands I use. The prices beat ANY competitor out there!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Your "Bully Nuggets" were given to our dog "Trouble" and she went wild over them. Now that I've located you on line, I'll order as soon as these are gone. Also I didn't realize what a large supply of items that are in the "Bully Nugget" family.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    The price was very good an my dogs love the munchy sticks. I will continue to buy from your company. I always buy my dog treats online in the future I will check out other items. Thank You for the great service.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Love that you ship UPS. Received last order in good condition and before expected.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Very reasonable prices and easy to do business with.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    First time buyer should get free shipping.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I appreciate that you make it so easy to reorder products we like and use on a regular basis.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    The reason why I purchased from you today was your variety of having PetKin products. I haven't found any other site OTHER than the manufacturer that has what I needed in ONE place (less shipping). Although I do think you should have a coupon codes for first time customers or cheaper shipping for not much product i ordered.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I Love getting the extra gifts and cheaper prices.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    the prices are good but the shipping charges cancel out that good aspect.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    Everything was as I ordered & it was delivered as stated. I will definitely re-order.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Looks like good products, I will know once they arrive. I wish they offered a less expensive (even if slower) shipping option, or a qualifying amt for free shipping
    Jun 27, 2015
    I ordered 3 large blue bowls. I got two blue and one teal...fourth of July is RED WHITE and BLUE. IF I returned the wrong bowl it wouyld cost more than the bowl! I was not happy about the shipping cost in the first place but figured It was okay for three bowls...Not happy
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    Excellent product, delivered on time, great value