PetGuys Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PetGuys Reviews

05/26/2017
PetGuys Ratings and User Reviews. PetGuys is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 311 reviews.
Petguys.com offers a variety of pet supplies at wholesale prices.
Circle of Excellence - PetGuys

2016 Platinum

PetGuys Rating

More About PetGuys

Recent Reviews for PetGuys

• May 15, 2017
    Nice to see ship cost earlier
  • May 14, 2017
    couldn't find the item I wanted anywhere else.
    na
  • May 14, 2017
    Thank you for carrying my Rabbit's favorite treat. He will not eat his kibble any other way unless this is mixed in no matter what kibble we feed him and our local stores have stopped carrying it!
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I've been looking for Cadet Beefy Tubes and they no longer carry them at our local Costco. My dogs were very disappointed, and I'm so happy I found you online. I will continue to buy from you guys as my dogs missed this particular item terribly. Thank you from Kruze and Zoey!
    May 14, 2017
  • May 14, 2017
    I try and find the best deals on line for my fur babay
  • May 14, 2017
    easy to use good pricing good shipping price and choice
  • May 13, 2017
    It would be nice if you kept my order history, so I could go right to what I want without searching for it.
  • May 01, 2017
    May 12, 2017
    Very impressed with the quality of the items I received as well as the prices. Items arrived earlier than expected. Great transaction. Looking forward to working with this company again in the future.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    May 11, 2017
  • May 11, 2017
    Ryan is the best!
  • May 11, 2017
    Pet Guys needs to offer coupons and lower prices or specials on other items.
  • May 10, 2017
    Had the product I was looking for and at a great price. Thanks!
  • May 10, 2017
    I really can't answer any questions about my experiences because I have yet to receive any product yet
  • May 09, 2017
    Love your products as my Yorker has a kidney problem
  • May 09, 2017
    Higgins is a good cockatiel food, too.
  • May 09, 2017
    My overall experience with this company has been great. I wish they had other products such as wee-wee pads in x-large at a fairly decent price. They are a little more than other online pet stores.
  • May 08, 2017
    Best price for these cat treats and reviews about Pet Guys excellent service were the reasons for ordering from Pet Guys.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I had purchased the same items in January and e-mailed to see if I could re order at the same price. I was delighted to see it was so I placed my order.
    May 08, 2017
    I had made a similiar purchase in January and E-mailed to see if it was available at the same discount .It was and I made the purchase will do so in the future if price remains the same Excellent service
  • Apr 27, 2017
    May 08, 2017
    I was quite happy with my purchase. It was easy to order, priced well and delivered in a timely manner.