PetGuys Reviews

07/23/2016
PetGuys Ratings and User Reviews. PetGuys is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 353 reviews.
Petguys.com offers a variety of pet supplies at wholesale prices.
Circle of Excellence - PetGuys

2015 Platinum

PetGuys Rating

More About PetGuys

Recent Reviews for PetGuys

• Jul 6, 2016
    the checkout was very smooth. I reserve my opinion on other items untiI receive the the product.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Petguys was great! There was so much that fit into what I was looking for plus so much more. I couldn't stop buying things.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    It worked the first time, hope it works again.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    My only criticizm which will no doubt affect their business is the absence of ant free shipping offer
  • Jul 3, 2016
    OUR FAMILY RECOMMENDED YOU TO US. THEY BUY YOUR DINGOS VERY OFTEN.
  • Jul 3, 2016
    I love the price and product vets best disposable make wraps , have tried others tgey just don't measure up .always looking for deals on vets best product can't be beat .
    shopping was good
    My dog likes the treats
  • Jul 2, 2016
    It was just what I was looking for and the price was right.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Like your price's, better than Pet Smart. My little one is a chewer & really like the ropes but they don't last long & that's ok. . With your pricing I can get more. I also like they are made from cotton as she sometimes eats a few strands before I can get them taken away from her.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    Been shopping with them for a long time.
  • Jul 2, 2016
    I just got a puppy and have been looking for a site to order from. By far PetGuys give you the most for your dollar. Their selection is far more then other online suppliers and I found my go to store for my puppy!!
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Great site, great products, great prices!!
    Jul 6, 2016
    The come with me kitty harness.... Got the large based on the measurements provided. Cat wiggled right out of it. Nearly lost her!!!! That being said, I don't blame PetGuys as I'm positive it wasn't intentional lol I'll be back to the site for sure
  • Jun 27, 2016
    Using PayPal, I should not have had to fill out name, address & etc.
    Jul 4, 2016
    Very good transaction. Price was lower than other stores. Package came quickly. I definitely will order from them again.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Jul 4, 2016
    best pet supply website. Best prices, quick delivery, and my dog loves the free tennis ball that comes with the order. customer service is exceptional, long time customer and will continue to shop here.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    You need to stock the 28 oz bag of the Cadet Duck Wraps. I would buy more in the larger bag.
    Jul 5, 2016
  • Jun 22, 2016
    This is a great place to order my duck strips. I have ordered them many times!
    Jul 6, 2016
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Jul 2, 2016
    They had the item I was looking for and it was quickly delivered.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Jul 2, 2016
    I feel I order alot from PetGuys I was wondering if there is ever any discount for loyal customers.