PetSmart Reviews

02/11/2016
PetSmart Ratings and User Reviews. PetSmart is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 11451 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
At PetSmart.com we love pets, and we believe pets make us better people. We aspire to be the trusted partner to every pet parents and pet in every moment of their lives. We provide all the online solutions needed to help bring pet parents closer to their pets so they can live more fulfilled lives.
Circle of Excellence - PetSmart

2015 Winner

PetSmart Rating

More About PetSmart

Recent Reviews for PetSmart

• Feb 11, 2016
    Really Happy to find a company that ships recognized brands overseas to military families. Not all countries have access to good dog food, or the time to prep, making this an excellent option.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    PetSmart is pretty easy to deal with. It's easier to choose dry food in the store than online.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I would have liked to be able to use the coupons I purchased in store online. The models carried in store are much more expensive even with a coupon than the models carried online; though the online models are very comparable to the in-store models. I feel a little a little ripped off on the purchase of the coupon book.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Petsmart already make competative prices , but if you start doing the price match with online store for items valued more then certain value then it will be great.
    Glad to see the sale.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I like being able to order online since I live in a rural area.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    wish the stores had more product in stock so I could take advantage of those savings (order online and pick up in store discount)
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Shopping on line can be a chore. The measurement on harnesses are are out of whack for my dog. the 3 items I bought on line all had to be returned. I like this type of harness but different brands are different sizes. Trying one more time.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I think Petsmart has great deals! I love that it has food for my sugar gliders, since I can't find their food anywhere else local for in-store pickup. It has also helped me financially over the holidays after we found out our second cat turned out to have Maine Coon genes and eats and poops like a dog. :-)
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Very pleased with ease of order and free shipping.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Have be yearyeaen purchasing pet supplies and services for many years.....
  • Feb 11, 2016
    very displeased that despite the fact that I could see the 17 lb bags available online, they were not available at a single store near me... which this is always what I buy at my local store I might add, and they were also not available for shipment.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I always get great customer service.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Store pickup is the reason I use this site and never Petco.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    This is my second purchase. My first purchase was perfect till item received. I ordered correctly during purchase but received a different size. Customer service rep was wonderfully understanding and I received correct item about five or six days later but I did not have to wait for shipping order pick-up or go to the nearest store to return the incorrectly sent item. I was told I could keep it, or give it away. Well, of course, I would not need an incorrect sized item but know our local humany society and rescue groups would be thrilled to receive a packaged brand new item for one within their care. I haven't forgotten. Spectacular would have been if I received the corrected item the next day as customer care intended as opposed to the 6 day wait I did experience for the corrected item.
    Feb 11, 2016
    Read on line sale ad. Selected three items to place in cart. Two items store p/u. third item had to be shipped to store instead of home if seeking to receive all three items at once. Prior to to actual payment finalize to conclude order, I called customer service on line to seek assistance. Question each time on 3 separate calls are all the same. Response or attempt to more satisfy a customer than actual needed method of shipping all 3 items to home. I am physically challenged & the need for limited travel in a car is a necessity in my case. Scenarios offered were ship the one on line item to the store, all three items picked up at same store, same time. Cannot ship two store items anywhere to be picked with one on line delivery to home purchase. Challenged me, so I could p/u three items together by driving my car to PetSmart, show id, paper printed ready for p/u at store paper order, ask for customer service rep to assist with process and payment so I could get back in my car with my purchase concluded. Delivery to home would have assisted my physically challenged body.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I always PetSmart for my pet items. The online system is great for convenience and location.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    We were given a Gift Card, Upon use I was asked for a PIN number. There are no instructions on the card or card wrap to remove the sticker on the back. I took a chance that the sticker was not some type of label to be read by a scanner. Second, PetSmart sent me a $5 off coupon and there is no option to use it at on line check-out. I will see if the store will accept it for credit. I do not appreciate the hassle. Have a good day
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I enjoy shopping at petsmart both online and in store!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Easy checkout experience. I enjoyed reading the reviews of my product before purchasing to make my decision easier.
    Feb 11, 2016
    The olive green color was very light, almost khaki. Not quite what we were expecting. We chose olive green thinking it would "hide" dirt better than light colors. Seems to be of good quality, though, so they'll work for now.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    I was very impressed with the service and speed of shipping. The product arrived 2 days after I ordered.