PetSmart Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PetSmart Reviews

06/28/2017
PetSmart Ratings and User Reviews. PetSmart is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 27585 reviews.
At PetSmart.com we love pets, and we believe pets make us better people. We aspire to be the trusted partner to every pet parents and pet in every moment of their lives. We provide all the online solutions needed to help bring pet parents closer to their pets so they can live more fulfilled lives.
Circle of Excellence - PetSmart

2016 Winner

PetSmart Rating

More About PetSmart

Recent Reviews for PetSmart

• Jun 27, 2017
    I tried 3times so I hope I don't get but 1 of my orders. The web sight was having problems
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Smooth and easy purchase.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    I went in because I had a online order and it was not ready for pick up yet but I was in a rush and needed the item . I went up to the register with the item to just buy in store and they did their best to accommodate me by processing my order so I didn't have to cancel it
  • Jun 22, 2017
    The scheduled delivery option was selected - I was unable to deselect so that I could pick up in store. I like the delivery option, but will actually be going by the store this afternoon for other purposes.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    PetSmart is always friendly and can help me find exactly what I need. The online process, being my first time, was simple and easy to use. I tell everyone to buy from PetSmart, with their wide product selection and friendly customer service.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Pet Smart prices are better than Petco and local grocery stores on the brands I purchase. The only issue I have had is the Vestal NY store does not always have a good selection of the grilled Fancy Feast can food.
    There awesome
    excellent
    Awesome gift
  • Jun 17, 2017
    I will shop Petsmart online more often!
  • Jun 10, 2017
    Jun 27, 2017
    Love shopping on line for dog food!
  • Jun 27, 2017
    I especially like the fact that I can save more money on my online orders from PetSmart than I can from inside my local PetSmart store. I also especially like the fact that it will be sent right to my front door.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    I found a $17.07 thundershirt on line with an indication it was available at two stores close to me. Both said they did not have it in the store. I have placed an order for pick up tomorrow. I hope it is there.
  • Jun 16, 2017
    PETSMARTS website is impossible to use with IPhone. Even with PC one doesn't know if an item is in stock til it's added to the cart. Then you have to remove it and search again. Same thing with sizes or weights. How stupid. The site is clumsy. Who designed it? The same fools who designed the Obama care site??
    Jun 27, 2017
    Nomi is excellent. She works at the Pico location in Los Angeles.
  • Jun 16, 2017
    Seems a lot of bouncing around is required to get back to shopping. otherwise convenient.
    Jun 27, 2017
    This was purchase for in-store pickup.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    I highly enjoy the products I order from PetSmart. Sometimes I wish there was an option for free shipping.
  • Jun 27, 2017
    Online sale prices are what brought me in. I went to my local store and they did not have the size of dog food bag I wanted.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Loved the ease of using your website
    Jun 27, 2017
    personnel at store was very helpful.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    It was a very easy process!!
  • Jun 27, 2017
    I ordered the dog DNA test for a close friend as a birthday present for her newly adopted shelter dog. She has been talking about this DNA test ever since she heard about it. I can't wait to see her face when she opens the gift! Thanks Petsmart!