PetSmart Reviews

01/20/2017
PetSmart Ratings and User Reviews. PetSmart is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 36469 reviews.
At PetSmart.com we love pets, and we believe pets make us better people. We aspire to be the trusted partner to every pet parents and pet in every moment of their lives. We provide all the online solutions needed to help bring pet parents closer to their pets so they can live more fulfilled lives.
Circle of Excellence - PetSmart

2016 Winner

PetSmart Rating

More About PetSmart

Recent Reviews for PetSmart

• Jan 20, 2017
    I was introduced to Pet Smart by my co-worker and I could not be more grateful.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like it because I am home bound
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Website design is horrible. Photos are too large and take forever to load. I don't want to have to scroll, scroll, scroll. Ugh.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Disappointed that so many online items were not available. any size and any color.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I went to store today to purchase the items that I just ordered on line. the check out clerk advised me that the deal was only when ordered online. She very kindly told me to leave it all in the cart even though I told her I would take it back to the shelve where I found it. My mistake.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like ordering on line to pick-up at store usually ready in one hour Great idea if too tired to shop and yes they can help you carry it out for you if needed
    Enjoy the store and Banfield
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Excellent quality, great service and sales.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I like shopping online, specially with promotions. Very convenient!!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    the site would be easier to navigate if the product information was in tabs so it could be selected if needed. unnecessary information just to get to the add to cart button,
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I always have a great experience shopping at Pet Smart, whether online or at any of the locations I visit. Workers are great and helpful.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I wish if I knew if I was getting "pet perks" credit for these purchases. There is no where to put that number in, however, I am putting my phone number in, so I am hopeful that is tying the two together. Sometimes I would like to order on-line, but the products I routinely purchase are not shown on the website, so I go in and purchase instead. Ihave ended up purchasing some of my dog treats at the grocery store since I get points toward gas there and the price is the same as at PetSmart. With five dogs, I go through a lot of chewies.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love that you accept pay pal I do not have any of these sites close to me so it's really cool that if I do want to come to one of your stores I can pay online and it will be ready in an hour
  • Jan 20, 2017
    One item I tried to purchased would not go into my cart. This was disappointing.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The website is terrible. I constantly had to re-enter information. I could not maneuver through the website. Sometimes part of the page would show. Other times it was blank. They keep sending me coupons that are not useful for the products I buy. Unfortunately, they are one of the few vendors carrying the food my vet recommended.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    the only thing i didnt like about the website is when you are looking at a list of different items, the space available for the products you are looking at is very small, there is too much other information on that
  • Jan 15, 2017
    GREAT PLACE TO SHOP
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    I bought a crate for on store pick-up. However, I had to wait almost 24 hours for it to be ready and when I got home to open the box it had the wrong crate inside. However, the people in the store we're awesome about the exchange and made it extremely easy to get the right one.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    The most annoying part of this process is that you don't find out until after the fact that not everything you ordered is there in the store I usually buy canned cat food, and will purchase 20 cans. Then I regularly get an email saying part of my order was cancelled because there were not enough cans to fill my order. This should show up BEFORE my order gets finalized. I might have made different choices had I known not everything was available. I also don't understand why the in-store sale prices are not reflected online as well. (example, Nutro kitten can food was buy 10 and get 2 free in store, but not online).
    Jan 20, 2017
    I try to take advantage of the 10% discount when ordering online. Yet EVERY time I do, part of my order gets cancelled because there isn't sufficient stock. However, when I go to the store to pick up my purchase, and then go to the shelf, there ARE other quantities available (which i NEED - it is kitten food), so I end up buying it at the store anyway, but I don't get the 10% discount!! Or conversely, there is a sale on at the store, but that is not reflected if i order and pay online.