PetSolutions Reviews

03/25/2015
PetSolutions Ratings and User Reviews. PetSolutions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 606 reviews. Last rated on 03/25/2015.
na
Circle of Excellence - PetSolutions

2009 Winner

PetSolutions Rating

More About PetSolutions

Recent Reviews for PetSolutions

• Mar 25, 2015
    The ease of ordering is self evident as is the lower price of my purchase
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Good quality goods, reasonable prices and reliable shipping.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    A friend told me about you and suggested I give you a try for pond supplies. This is my first purchase. I will be using you again if all goes well. I found you are more reasonably priced than suppliers of this product in this area. I don't usually buy on line, but found this to be easy and quick. Thank you!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Just need to carry more bird products and send me some discounts!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I like the site...you have many products I want...but not all!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Best Prices of all the online and brick and mortar stores I checked. My 3 dogs need flea protection… as the fleas in Summer here are fierce.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Awesome buying experience, as always! Pet Solutions is the only place I buy my birds foods. Great prices, fresh quality, super fast shipping. LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Pet solutions is the best. I have ordered in the past and have always been satisfied. Thanks so much Caorlyn
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Compared to others seed price it can't be beat. I was at a bird mart 2 weeks ago. Same seed, same size, and was at least 10.00 higher with the vendor. Glad I waited to get twice as much seed.... Also can't beat the FREE shippimover 49$
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Good selection of items, I definitely saved compared to pet smart pricing!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    great company, keep up the good work
  • Mar 17, 2015
    So far so good
    Mar 23, 2015
    Very satisfied with overall experience!
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Great place to shop!!
    Mar 25, 2015
    Great place to shop for all your pet needs! Super fast shipping and great prices!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    I always purchase my bulk bird food from petsolutions because they are fast and the price is very good. No complaints
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Overall nice site with very good prices. However having to re-enter info during checkout is awful.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    Excellent vendor -- good products at good prices and in stock.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    frustrating experience simply re-ordering the same products I have ordered many times before
    Mar 24, 2015
    Need to improve remembering prior customers and faciliate making filling out the forms easier. This last experiencing was not fun as I had to re-enter data several times.

From PetSolutions

Thank you for your comment. I am very sorry that you experienced these difficulties. We do offer an auto ship program that we would be happy to set up for you, its simple you tell us how often you would like to receive your item and we send it out ... Read full response »
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Mar 22, 2015
    PetSolutions is my preferred supplier of pet-related products.

From PetSolutions

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we really appreciate the feedback! Thanks!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I love this sight but on checkout I hate the fact that it keeps going to pay shipping and I want free shipping and that it keeps deleting the discount code I was sent by them .I love there prices but the do need a better selection of pond supplies
    Mar 23, 2015
    I did not recieve 2 items that were on back order and the shipping took 9 das and it was only coming from Ohio to VA
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    While I was pleased with the plants themselves that I ordered they were infested with snails and I am now battling them in my 40g tank. What was a couple snails has now turned into about 20 or so as the plants establish and the snails venture out/hatch from eggs that were on the plants. Overall I like pet solutions for other aspects of aquarium needs but I will not purchase plants from the site again.