PetSolutions Reviews

08/27/2014
PetSolutions Ratings and User Reviews. PetSolutions is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 566 reviews.
na
Circle of Excellence - PetSolutions

2009 Winner

PetSolutions Rating

More About PetSolutions

Recent Reviews for PetSolutions

• Aug 17, 2014
    It would be helpful to have a autoship order option, with weekly, monthly, or every 3 months options. I would order my reef salt this way.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I had been looking for this shredder ribbon as I make bird toys for a pet rescue, I will be ordering again from you in the future thanks
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Waiting to see how first order works out.
    I tried to use a $5 off coupon I found on line, but it didn't apply.newaug5
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Please offer more shipping options, or an option to input our own shipping account code
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I love that there's Free shipping on orders over $45. It only encourages me to buy more things to take advantage of that great deal!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I was disappointed thee was not an active promo code. I called the 800 number and was told there was not an active one.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Great Prices just high charges on live or frozen product. If i got a deal on shipping (if I ordered bulk) I would buy a lot of your live and frozen product. Other then that you guys are great
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Very user friendly site!! Just wish it was possible to ship items to two different addresses without making two separate orders ... Thank you.
    Shipping is too high, Amazon is 99% of the time free shipping,
  • Aug 14, 2014
    love your products, and service
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Love PetSolutions; Only place I buy pet/Large Parrot Supplies. Prices are Terrific!!!Customer Service is so Friendly and Helpful; let me add, "they waste no time in trying to help you..."
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    PetSolution offers products I couldn't find anywhere else. The prices are reasonable.

From PetSolutions

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we really appreciate the feedback! Thanks!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I liked the site and it was very easy to navigate and order. Only thing I didn't like was that the shopping cart did not update the total when I updated the quantity.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    Order was prompt and was happy with everything I bought

• Aug 1, 2014
    Great prices.
    Aug 16, 2014
    I feel should have received some typebof compensation for the delayed date of my shipment, especially when i paid for the two day service. The representative did not even budge.

From PetSolutions

Thank you for taking the survey, we really appreciate the feedback! We work hard to make sure that the items we carry are in stock, but occasionally items will have to be backordered. When this happens we make every effort to stay in touch with the ... Read full response »
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Thank you, I will surely come back.
    Aug 15, 2014
    Great selection, I will definitely be coming back

• Jul 31, 2014
    Great price and service.

• Jul 29, 2014
    Has been great when my daughter ordered for me, my turn to order for myself, so we shall see!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    very helpful. order sent to old address in error and they immediately corrected it when I emailed them. Right on it. Also product was excellent and well priced.

From PetSolutions

Thank you for the comment! We work hard to make sure everyone has a great shopping experience!