PetStore.com Reviews

10/19/2014
PetStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. PetStore.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 10/13/2014.
PetStore.com is a full-service pet supply store, offering more than 13,000 products for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, small animals and their owners. The PetStore.com websites features thousands of product reviews, high-resolution photos and educational materials to make the buying process fun and easy.

PetStore.com Rating

More About PetStore.com

Recent Reviews for PetStore.com

• Oct 13, 2014
    whole sunflower plants for birds
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Love this site - best place to purchase inexpensive dog toys that will be destroyed in 5 minutes from being gifted to my pet. Can't beat the prices.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I was trying to find the right dog door, I have a Petmate "PetPorter" Extra Large marked on the plastic dog kennel above the door way marked XL 40"L x 27"W x 30" H I looked all over the dog crate kennel, no other numbers ? as to Model # so I'm just hoping this replacement door will fit :o) I like your pet website, I keep typing Petmate dog crate dog kennels until I came across your webpage.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    About a month ago your prices skyrocketed. I am currently looking for a new store to get my bird supplies from. My snack attack egg food went from $1.59-1.79 to over $5.00 a bag. I wrote you and complained and it dropped to $2.49. I can get that price from several other pet supply stores online.

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your review! Prices fluctuate for a variety of reasons. Often it is simply a matter of supply and demand. In other instances, the item may have been on sale or we received special promotional pricing from a distributor for a ... Read full response »
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I am very satisfied with PetStore.com
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I enjoy ordering from PetStore
    Oct 16, 2014
    Shopping with PetStore via the internet has always been a pleasant experience.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I made a mistake in my order I Ordered 16 Avi Cakes and I only wanted 10. I Changed the number in cartt but after I Paid with Pay Pal It showed that the 16 were ordered. I should have only been charged for the 10 after changing it in the shopping cart.

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you accidentally ordered the wrong quantity. Our system requires you to click "Update Cart" after you change the quantity. If you haven't returned it already, please feel free to contact us at ... Read full response »
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Excellent value and service
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Please address the account issues I experieced. Other than that, BEST prices around. Easy ordering. Will visit again as long as you carry my brand of bird food :)
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I've recommeded it to friends already. Great selection and prices--of course, I love coupons
  • Sep 20, 2014
    LOVE the fact that I can purchase our Hedgehog food from here at a great price. The shipping at 8.99 is a bit much though. :/
  • Sep 18, 2014
    FReight charges are a rip ff

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your review. Freight charges depend on the size and weight of the item as well as where it is shipping from and to its destination. For example, If you were looking at a overweight and oversized product that had to be shipped via ... Read full response »
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Pics were not showing on the website, and I had trouble with the checkout process. The page kept locking on selecting my address. I have had a few issues in the past with the site but the products and services are GREAT!!!
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    This my second time shopping with PetStore.com. I returned as their prices were reasonable and their customer interaction was superb. Their interest in ensuring my satisfaction was outstanding. I am now a loyal customer.
    Sep 24, 2014
    VERY PLEASED. THIS IS NOW MY GO TO STORE FOR PET SUPPLIES.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I like that $75 or more gets you free shipping. Website is well done, I like the reviews from customers on each product.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Everything is always great.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my first purchase here, and will be coming back. - The items I purchased were half the price that Amazon is selling them for.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I was also looking for "mini Dingo chip mix" made with real chicken 7.5 oz. and "Snausages Snawsomes beef and chicken flavor 9.75 oz. do you have this or can you get it? I can only find them at Target in LasVegas and I live 65 miles away and don't go to vegas very often. am also very glad you carry the round dog collaes. no one in my town carries them and they tell me they can't get them anymore.
    Sep 14, 2014

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your review and feedback! While we do carry the Dingo brand products, we only carry limited selection of their items. Currently what we have listed on our website for the Dingo brand is all we have at the moment. We'll pass your ... Read full response »
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I've been ordering from PetStore.com for some time now. Great prices, quick delivery, and no problems so far. As long as this keeps up, I will be a customer.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    I could not find the product I ordered except on your web site. It is costly but it works very well, I was gettin getting it a DJ ligudators for $2.97
    Sep 12, 2014