PetStore.com Reviews

11/26/2014
PetStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. PetStore.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.
PetStore.com is a full-service pet supply store, offering more than 13,000 products for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, small animals and their owners. The PetStore.com websites features thousands of product reviews, high-resolution photos and educational materials to make the buying process fun and easy.

PetStore.com Rating

More About PetStore.com

Recent Reviews for PetStore.com

• Nov 26, 2014
    I used to be a certified Dr.s F and S shopper. In reality, Petstore has comparable items and their siste is MUCH more user friendly!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I will not know how successful my shopping experience was on this site until I receive the product I purchased by mail.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    more bird items please
  • Nov 19, 2014
    They have the best prices, shipping is quick, and I've never had a problem with quality. The pet food is always fresh.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Very irritated that despite already having an account I had to retype all the information and password. THEN it would not accept my given name. If I didn't need the items believe me Petstore.com would have lost my business. As it stand if I can find the items I need elsewhere I will not shop at Petstore,com in the future.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    thanks for having the dog treats my dogs love they are very picky and it is hard to find these tricks for them thanks
  • Nov 6, 2014
    There is a significant increase in the formerly very reaasonable prices for my bird seed, I will be looking for another source for it online., With no discount codes and the price increase I have no choice., I have been shopping with Pet Store,com for approximately 2 years and until now have been exceptionally happy.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    They raised their prices quite a bit on the products I normally but they still have products other people don't.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    FAST SELLING BUT SHIPPING IS WAY TOO HIGH
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love this store and they are not overpriced,,,a store I can afford..................My rabbit loves their food.............I get my order fast,,,This is not my first order................Good service..............May God Bless them
    Nov 2, 2014
    Wonderful place to shop,,,and this is the second time I have done this survey,,please keep this one.................
  • Oct 13, 2014
    whole sunflower plants for birds
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Love this site - best place to purchase inexpensive dog toys that will be destroyed in 5 minutes from being gifted to my pet. Can't beat the prices.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I was trying to find the right dog door, I have a Petmate "PetPorter" Extra Large marked on the plastic dog kennel above the door way marked XL 40"L x 27"W x 30" H I looked all over the dog crate kennel, no other numbers ? as to Model # so I'm just hoping this replacement door will fit :o) I like your pet website, I keep typing Petmate dog crate dog kennels until I came across your webpage.
    Oct 22, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    About a month ago your prices skyrocketed. I am currently looking for a new store to get my bird supplies from. My snack attack egg food went from $1.59-1.79 to over $5.00 a bag. I wrote you and complained and it dropped to $2.49. I can get that price from several other pet supply stores online.

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your review! Prices fluctuate for a variety of reasons. Often it is simply a matter of supply and demand. In other instances, the item may have been on sale or we received special promotional pricing from a distributor for a ... Read full response »
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I am very satisfied with PetStore.com
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I enjoy ordering from PetStore
    Oct 16, 2014
    Shopping with PetStore via the internet has always been a pleasant experience.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I made a mistake in my order I Ordered 16 Avi Cakes and I only wanted 10. I Changed the number in cartt but after I Paid with Pay Pal It showed that the 16 were ordered. I should have only been charged for the 10 after changing it in the shopping cart.

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you accidentally ordered the wrong quantity. Our system requires you to click "Update Cart" after you change the quantity. If you haven't returned it already, please feel free to contact us at ... Read full response »
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Excellent value and service
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Please address the account issues I experieced. Other than that, BEST prices around. Easy ordering. Will visit again as long as you carry my brand of bird food :)
    Oct 9, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    This my second time shopping with PetStore.com. I returned as their prices were reasonable and their customer interaction was superb. Their interest in ensuring my satisfaction was outstanding. I am now a loyal customer.
    Sep 24, 2014
    VERY PLEASED. THIS IS NOW MY GO TO STORE FOR PET SUPPLIES.