PetStore.com Reviews

01/30/2015
PetStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. PetStore.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
PetStore.com is a full-service pet supply store, offering more than 13,000 products for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, small animals and their owners. The PetStore.com websites features thousands of product reviews, high-resolution photos and educational materials to make the buying process fun and easy.

PetStore.com Rating

More About PetStore.com

Recent Reviews for PetStore.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    My first experience was good and I liked the free shipping at 75 dollars or more.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Excellent price on Zupreem, even with extra shipping costs.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I've looked around at many online pet stores, and for the products I need, PetStore.com is by far the best. It has a cheap and wide selection, and shipping is reliable. Definitely my new favorite
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Jan 16, 2015
    Haven't used it yet.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I no longer place my weekly order at PetStore.com because your prices are more expensive than picking up supplies at a big box retailer. I am only placing my current order because you have the item available.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    The prices on Chewy.com are much better and they offer free shipping on orders over $25. The only reason I made this purchase on petstore.com is because I wanted to use paypal. When I'm not using Paypal I would not choose petstore.com.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    good site. easy to navigate. nice selection. good prices
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Totally pissed off. They raised the price of our cockatoo's bird food again. Really! It was only originally only $16 to order now they have increased it all the way to $20.00! I had to surf the web for over an hour to find a promo code to get a discount and even then I only found a 10% off code that would work. When you add the $6 shipping on top of their extreme hike in price, soon my bird will be eating once a day like I do. Thanks PetStore.com your're starting to become another Walmart!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I have been buying from PetStore.com for a long time, and it is sad to see your prices are getting to high. I may have to find a different source. I always asked to make sure they pack the bird seed completely, but they never do and always 1-2 bags are opened when they arrive in the mail at my door, and a lot of see is wasted. The $75.00 is a lot of money for us, and at least you can have the items packed in such a way the 2lb bags of birdseed do not brake open!! I am tired of wasting seed and my money and time. Please have this corrected. I like your company and this is why I keep coming back..please stay the way you were, low prices, and start packing the products in the boxes better.
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Dec 29, 2014
    This is the second time I bought from you... because you cancelled my order the first time, since an email went out and there was no other follow through. Very disappointed. I am re-ordering, now that the items are back in stock... even though you said you would contact me when they were back... you didn't. It is because I made a note to check your website, and just "lucked out." Not impressed thus far... for spending over $80.00, I expect less of a headache with an on-line purchase. I hope the product arrives okay... otherwise, this experience will go from bad to worse.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Suggest to have more pictures of product (like different angles) And suggest or try to have more reviews (maybe suggest that if you review a product you get a discount the next time you shop if you are having trouble in getting reviews.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    The shopping experience was great! Will always make this specific purchase online.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    The first time I ordered, I received the products damaged and leaking. Upon calling customer service, and after sending them photos of the undamaged box it arrived in, they took the initiative to send me replacements, at no charge, of the items that were damaged.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was pleased with the choice of products and the prices are wonderful. I highly recommend this company. Sincerely, Toni
    Dec 29, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    your prices are better and a little bit cheaper then going to petsmart. I rather shop here for my cat and guinea pig.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I was not able to limit my purchase to one item on the cart. Once I had put two items (accidentally), I could not figure out how to erase the "TWO" and substitute "ONE". I should have started over but I am in a hurry. I love your selection of items because you seem to have most anything that I will need for my dog.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    Had to wait two weeks because item was out of stock. But delivery was fast when item became available.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I used to be a certified Dr.s F and S shopper. In reality, Petstore has comparable items and their siste is MUCH more user friendly!
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I will not know how successful my shopping experience was on this site until I receive the product I purchased by mail.
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    Products available and right on time I like that!