PetStore.com Reviews

12/20/2014
PetStore.com Ratings and User Reviews. PetStore.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 12/14/2014.
PetStore.com is a full-service pet supply store, offering more than 13,000 products for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, small animals and their owners. The PetStore.com websites features thousands of product reviews, high-resolution photos and educational materials to make the buying process fun and easy.

PetStore.com Rating

More About PetStore.com

Recent Reviews for PetStore.com

• Dec 14, 2014
    The first time I ordered, I received the products damaged and leaking. Upon calling customer service, and after sending them photos of the undamaged box it arrived in, they took the initiative to send me replacements, at no charge, of the items that were damaged.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was pleased with the choice of products and the prices are wonderful. I highly recommend this company. Sincerely, Toni
  • Dec 10, 2014
    your prices are better and a little bit cheaper then going to petsmart. I rather shop here for my cat and guinea pig.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I was not able to limit my purchase to one item on the cart. Once I had put two items (accidentally), I could not figure out how to erase the "TWO" and substitute "ONE". I should have started over but I am in a hurry. I love your selection of items because you seem to have most anything that I will need for my dog.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I used to be a certified Dr.s F and S shopper. In reality, Petstore has comparable items and their siste is MUCH more user friendly!
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I will not know how successful my shopping experience was on this site until I receive the product I purchased by mail.
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 22, 2014
    more bird items please
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    Products available and right on time I like that!
  • Nov 19, 2014
    They have the best prices, shipping is quick, and I've never had a problem with quality. The pet food is always fresh.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Very irritated that despite already having an account I had to retype all the information and password. THEN it would not accept my given name. If I didn't need the items believe me Petstore.com would have lost my business. As it stand if I can find the items I need elsewhere I will not shop at Petstore,com in the future.

From PetStore.com

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you were having issues with out website. Please give us a call at 1-888-993-2738 or 714-221-5800 next time as we will be more than happy to assist you by phone.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    thanks for having the dog treats my dogs love they are very picky and it is hard to find these tricks for them thanks
  • Nov 6, 2014
    There is a significant increase in the formerly very reaasonable prices for my bird seed, I will be looking for another source for it online., With no discount codes and the price increase I have no choice., I have been shopping with Pet Store,com for approximately 2 years and until now have been exceptionally happy.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    They raised their prices quite a bit on the products I normally but they still have products other people don't.
  • Nov 4, 2014
    FAST SELLING BUT SHIPPING IS WAY TOO HIGH
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love this store and they are not overpriced,,,a store I can afford..................My rabbit loves their food.............I get my order fast,,,This is not my first order................Good service..............May God Bless them
    Nov 2, 2014
    Wonderful place to shop,,,and this is the second time I have done this survey,,please keep this one.................
  • Oct 13, 2014
    whole sunflower plants for birds
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Love this site - best place to purchase inexpensive dog toys that will be destroyed in 5 minutes from being gifted to my pet. Can't beat the prices.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I was trying to find the right dog door, I have a Petmate "PetPorter" Extra Large marked on the plastic dog kennel above the door way marked XL 40"L x 27"W x 30" H I looked all over the dog crate kennel, no other numbers ? as to Model # so I'm just hoping this replacement door will fit :o) I like your pet website, I keep typing Petmate dog crate dog kennels until I came across your webpage.
    Oct 22, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I enjoy ordering from PetStore
    Oct 16, 2014
    Shopping with PetStore via the internet has always been a pleasant experience.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Please address the account issues I experieced. Other than that, BEST prices around. Easy ordering. Will visit again as long as you carry my brand of bird food :)
    Oct 9, 2014