Pfaltzgraff Reviews

08/28/2015
Pfaltzgraff Ratings and User Reviews. Pfaltzgraff is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1325 reviews.

Pfaltzgraff Rating

More About Pfaltzgraff

Recent Reviews for Pfaltzgraff

• Aug 28, 2015
    I have had Pfaltzgraff products for many years and am well satisfied with everything.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My favorite brand of dinnerware, glassware and coffee cups. This is the only brand of dishes that come into my Kitchen!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have checked just about all Melamine products available online, and I couldn't find anything that I liked as much as your pattern. I have owned Pfalzgraff Stoneware for many years, and I am happy to give your Maline products a try.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    bought this dinnerware of 12 several years ago. Need this pieces.
    Great products, Great packaging, Great Pricing
  • Aug 27, 2015
    You web site was very hard to get into last night
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Thanks for making your sight easily navigable.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I am extremely pleased and happy with all of my purchases from Pfaltzgraff. Your products are exceptional.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Pfaltzgraff has been my favorite line of dinnerware for over 25 years. I love the quality.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I wish they still had the square sandwich plates available in the Yorktowne pattern. I feel that the shipping costs are too high, and would prefer a lower limit to reach the free ship option.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have used Pfaltzgraff Stoneware for everyday dishes for close to 50 years. In fact, I'm purchasing more of a pattern that I already own and have used for about 35 years. What I like is that if someone drops a plate on the hard ceramic tile floor in my house, it breaks in half or maybe into three pieces. If I drop a pyrex or corelle plate, it breaks into about a million sharp glass shards. This Pfaltzgraff stoneware is the only kind of everyday dishes that work with children because of the fact that it is sturdy and almost unbreakable, dishwasher safe, microwave safe. I can't say enough good things about Pfaltzgraff stoneware.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Quality products, fair price, I've been using their products for over thirty years without any problems.website runs slow
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I hve been very pleased with Pfalzgraf andf have enjoyed my Naturewood dinner set eimmensly !!! Just needed new coasters as old ones are not holding the moisture any moree and slip off glass! I have also ordered an entire set of Cappucino dinner ware for our daughteers anniversary about 10 years ago. She still loves her set as well!!!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I have purchased Pfaltzgraff dinnerware before, about 10 years ago, but not through their website. I am very happy with my previous purchases and I hope I will be happy with the durability of the set I just purchased. Navigation through the Pfaltzgraff website is very easy and the checkout process is also very easy. The prices are not comparable to other brands with similar dinnerware, its actually less expensive and the free shipping was icing on the cake.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Your prices are much more reasonable than some other stores, such as Kohl's. I'm very happy to have found your site, there's so many different items that I like and that I may be purchasing in the near future. Thank you, A Very Happy Customer!
    Aug 28, 2015
    I received my items on time, the items met my expectations, they only thing was that one of the mugs was broken. I called and theyd to replace it right away.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I received my order but three pieces were broken in the shipping process. I have contacted customer support and the replacements were to be shipped but have not received them yet.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I love the tea rose pattern and how they hold up.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    My order was shipped in two packages. I only received ONE tracking number for box 2 of 2. This caused considerable problems because first I thought it was a UPS problem, so I had to go through finding their number only to find out it was a shipper problem, so I had to find your customer service number. Once I talked to customer service it was taken care of quickly. The missing initial email notification that didn't get sent to me caused a whole series of events that wasted my precious time!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Cups must have been a knock off, not the same quality of the ones I bought a few years ago. Thin handles, size change, no pattern inside cup as shown on your website.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    the web site was very slow and bogged down more than once