Pfaltzgraff Reviews

09/02/2015
Pfaltzgraff Ratings and User Reviews. Pfaltzgraff is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1321 reviews.

Pfaltzgraff Rating

More About Pfaltzgraff

Recent Reviews for Pfaltzgraff

• Sep 1, 2015
    I like the quality of Pfalzgraff and also that pieces can be added or replaced
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Lovely products. Ease of ordering. Great price.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    My sister has had Pfaltzgraff and I have had a chance to see some of it and I was impressed by the quality of there products. I am excited to be receiving these in the mail. I love the colors too.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I have several sets of dishes all pfaltzgraff. My fav.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    My table is beatiful by Pfaltzgraff . Thanks so much.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    More promo-codes would be wonderful, I'd buy more stuff if I could get more off.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love Pfaltzgraff dishes. I use them every day & they look great for guests too.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have had Pfaltzgraff for years. I am now starting my granddaughter with Phaltzgraff.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I purchased a full set of Cayman dishes about two years ago and love them. I also ordered utensil holder, salt/pepper shakers and I love that I am able to add to my Cayman collection whenever it is possible. I'm hoping one day to have many more items from Pfaltzgraff because they are so durable and absolutely beautiful.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Beautiful pattern - Scarlet posey. Wish you made other serving pieces like teapot, gravy boat, glassware, linens, placemats, etc.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I recently ordered Dinnerware and was very satisfied with the whole experience and delivery. Today I tried to ordered 2 items and could not place the order for 30 minutes. My email address could not be found and had alot of trouble ordering. Finally placed my order as a guest!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very easy to order
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    really think the box could be more sturdy even tough it was packed nicely.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Had what I was looking for.
    Sep 1, 2015
    I found what I needed at half the price in the store.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Two of the glasses I ordered were broken and I called customer service for replacements. I received the replacements in less than a week. Very pleased with Pfaltzgraff.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    A few of the pieces have white discolored spots, and the platter I received today has a good sized scratch on it right out of the box. I really don't feel like dealing with returns, but I am debating on the scratched item. Other than that, the items are beautiful, and they were on sale, so I liked the prices too. :-)
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Enjoyed my first experience and happy to see that Pfaltzgraff is still around! Purchased my first dinnerware set back in 1996 and still have them and enjoy them!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    your return policy is not stated on your website at all! my plates were broken upon arrival and your customer service department is not available nights or weekends so I contacted UPS and they picked up the box and will return the entire shipment.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    received shipment fast and nothing was broken!