Pharmaca Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Pharmaca Reviews

07/25/2017
Pharmaca Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmaca is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1050 reviews. Last rated on 07/13/2017.
We provide easy access to credentialed pharmacists, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, herbalists and more so you can achieve good health without an appointment, insurance or headache.

Pharmaca Rating

More About Pharmaca

Recent Reviews for Pharmaca

Jul 24, 2017
    Order was a day late and warm due to it. (Probiotics)
  • Jul 02, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    I wish you had Naturcolor hair dyes. I was using that brand but decided to try Tints of Nature and did not really like it. Everything is ok with that product, it's just Naturcolor can be used twice (half now, half later, just like with any professional hair color, like Wella).
  • Jul 24, 2017
    It kept freezing up my phone almost didn't finish
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Awesome site! Absolutely love it. Lots of options and great prices. Plus free shipping when you spend $35 (which is super easy to do lol). What else could you ask for?!
    Quality!
  • Jul 15, 2017
    hope the expiration date on product is listed
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Jul 24, 2017
    Shipping price way too high. I may try another order if I. An two for the same shipping price. There was enough room for three of the products. If the shipping price increases with each product? I will purchase from another comoany
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I really appreciate the sales that Pharmaca has, it helps me try new things!
    Jul 24, 2017
    Pharmaca made everything easy. They had what I needed at a great price and delivered it in a timely manner.
    N/A
  • Jul 13, 2017
    Love this website. Great selection, prices & very user friendly.
    Jul 24, 2017
    Stellar selection, fantastic website & packages are packed with care. To say nothing of competitive prices. For me, Pharmaca is one stop shopping at it's finest.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Logging into my account was hard it keep kicking me out.. had to reset my account
  • Jul 13, 2017
    I like that you have Specials, just like brick and mortar stores.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Good price free shipping have everything I need
  • Jul 24, 2017
    So grateful to have happened upon your site, lemon balm is my go to for anxiety
  • Jul 07, 2017
    Quality products and a great price - I enjoy shopping on this website
  • Jul 04, 2017
    Glad I found you! Switching to natural products and getting 25% off really helped!
    Jul 23, 2017
    Two items that I purchased were subsequently canceled, indicating out of stock. However, the website indicated in stock and allowed me to add to my cart. I appreciate the order status via email but disappointed their inventory wasn't correct at point of sale.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    We like Pharmaca, but I'm disappointed that the prices in-store are higher than on-line. If I order $35 or more online, I get free shipping. It seems that Pharmaca would save money on shipping if I purchased in store. I ordered online this time as I saved lots over store prices
  • Jul 12, 2017
    Your online checkout experience can be vastly improved by using stored customer data to populate the address fields. There's no point in having an account if I have to enter all that info each time.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Very pleased with the prices!