Pharmaca Reviews

09/22/2014
Pharmaca Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmaca is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1483 reviews. Last rated on 09/22/2014.
We provide easy access to credentialed pharmacists, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, herbalists and more so you can achieve good health without an appointment, insurance or headache.

Pharmaca Rating

More About Pharmaca

Recent Reviews for Pharmaca

• Sep 22, 2014
    Great products. I like that they include free samples.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    It is the best way to buy Acure and the cheapest! It also uses USPS which supports America.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    better deals than my local stores and fast delivery
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I love the natural products availiable at Pharmaca and the friendly service I get at their retail store.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great place to shop for suplements
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I liked everything about the website. I would suggest allowing for images to be zoomed on the site. I clicked on the picture and a new tab opened with the exact same page.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Pharmaca fills a need for a unique range of products.
    love your store
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I love pharmaca, great variety of natural products and great sales! <3 <3 I live in a smaller town and I am limited with health stores (Closest is over an hr away), so often I need to purchase natural products online, Pharmaca is definitely my go to!
    fast and efficient.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I like organic/all natural products
    good site and saves me money. Thank You
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I really enjoy browsing through Parmaca, I always find things I like to share with others, and I can be at ease that all the products in their website are safe.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Best online store for beauty products, hands down
  • Sep 22, 2014
    helpful descriptions and easy to find products
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I love the product that I have been using but am always interested in comparable products, so I would like an easy way to search the site for other products that I may want to try. I would like to search for all brands of skin care that would be good sensitive skin. (and not just search by brand or under the broad heading Hair, Skin and Nail Health) There are so many choices that it is a bit overwhelming when you are new to the site.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I appreciate the discounts available online so that I can purchase the products I need to stay healthy.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    I have been very pleased with the products as well as the ease of ordering, using the Pharmaca wesite. I will continue to purchase products from time to time as I need to resupply. I also like the fact the Pharmaca runs sales and allows you to save even more through free shipping and special coupons.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    Great diverse number of products and competitive prices.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    This is my 1st time ordering, and I am feeling confident thatthe product will arrive in a timely manner and safely.Thank you!
    Sep 22, 2014