Pharmaca Reviews

12/24/2014
Pharmaca Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmaca is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1932 reviews.
We provide easy access to credentialed pharmacists, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, herbalists and more so you can achieve good health without an appointment, insurance or headache.

Pharmaca Rating

More About Pharmaca

Recent Reviews for Pharmaca

Showing 63 - 82 of 1932 Reviews
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Please look in to carrying Vtae products they are wonderful and I purchase them from another site.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I like this online shop for shopping natural beauty products! With the 30% off coupon is a good deal! I will come back again!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The price of the product I purchased was he best ever! Amazon is a rip-off! Please don't change that (if possible) and you will have my business forever!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This is my third order with Pharmaca and so far I really like everything about this company.
    i like it a lot!
    Pharmaca is a great bridge between Eastern and Western approaches
    I will order again.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I love this website. I found it around 2 months ago and I love the selection, the ease of use, the prices, the shipping and correspondence, and just the overall online shopping experience. The prices are clear and they have all the natural products I love in one place rather than searching separate websites. Choosing natural and healthy products is extremely important to me and especially now that I am getting close to thinking about having children. I will be a lifetime customer of Pharmaca.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Love Pharmaca!!!! Your on-line staff and in store staff are awesome!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Find them to be a upscale professional company with great service
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I wish there were one near me - I live in Ireland, and my Mom ships items to me periodically.
    Fair selection of products
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Please never change! You guys always have GREAT sales! Much better deals here and anywhere else. Also I've never receieved so many generous samples.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    i like very much
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I love that there are a ton of organic products and the vitamins I need. And there are always great sales!
    Great company!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    The selection is better online than my local store.
    Dec 20, 2014
    Online selection and discounts better than in my local store which is why I ordered.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Excellent products at PHARMACA. Great prices as well compared to Whole Foods.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Web site could be more user friendly
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Pharmaca provides me with beneficial products.