Pharmaca Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Pharmaca Reviews

05/26/2017
Pharmaca Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmaca is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1107 reviews.
We provide easy access to credentialed pharmacists, naturopathic doctors, nutritionists, herbalists and more so you can achieve good health without an appointment, insurance or headache.

Pharmaca Rating

More About Pharmaca

Recent Reviews for Pharmaca

• May 20, 2017
    First time purchase. 15% off coupon to sign up with providing my email address - got the discount code and it didn't work for the products I purchased. As a first time buyer with this merchant, that was misleading advertising and I feel it should apply to all products when buying for the first time.
    saw nowhere to enter the coupon code PHARM15
  • May 20, 2017
    Very satisfied with ordering process. Will reorder again
  • May 02, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    Easy process-quick delivery-products exactly as described-lovely.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Very easy to order on line. Never a problem with receiving on time. Wonderful company to do business with. Never a worry.
    May 20, 2017
  • May 19, 2017
    You do not have some of the products I use
  • May 19, 2017
    I love that you guys carry dr haushka line. I love it very much and recommend it highly. The light rose cream is awesome. I have tried very many expensive face creams and they do not have same results as dr haushka ones. The price is fair but results are fantastic. I have been using it for 5 years now , face is never irritated and I have very sensitive skin so it took me a long time to find it, but now I did. I use to buy it at local store here and it was 49$ here online I get it for 33$.
  • May 19, 2017
    I am happy to have found a cruelty free website
  • May 19, 2017
    I HATE being required to register or sign in with Facebook in order to place an order. There should be an option to check out as a guest! Also, i am already part of the rewards program and the ONLY option was "sign up for rewards program." Am i now going to be signed up twice? There should be an option to select "I'm already a member of the rewards program."
    1st time buying good experience easy to find products and checkout thanks
  • May 19, 2017
    As long as they offer 25% to 30% off I will continue to be a customer.
  • May 19, 2017
    My daughter is really into Pharmaca. So, I thought I would give it a try.
  • May 19, 2017
    Need to see product before can give more info
  • May 19, 2017
    It is the BEST place to shop online for cruelty-free, eco-friendly beauty products. I don't buy much anywhere else anymore. Great selection and sales!
  • May 19, 2017
    Awesome selections and competitive pricing for supplements, beauty, and health care. Love this store.
  • May 19, 2017
    So far, I've been very satisfied with the products and ease of placing orders. I enjoy the coupons I receive by email; definitely and incentive to continue ordering from this site.
  • May 19, 2017
    I am so happy that I found Pharmaca since I am a big fan of Avene products. However, I'd love to have more various product options of Avene.
  • May 19, 2017
    Appreciate that you pack the probiotics for shipment with a cool pack
  • May 19, 2017
    A discount code for 15% off was advertised. After entering the code several times there was no result. I placed. The order anyway. If a discount code does not work do not offer it
  • May 19, 2017
    Pharmaca has good products. I like the free delivery at $35.