Pharmapacks.com Reviews

02/11/2016
Pharmapacks.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmapacks.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1922 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.

Pharmapacks.com Rating

More About Pharmapacks.com

Recent Reviews for Pharmapacks.com

Showing 1 - 20 of 1922 Reviews
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Very bad shopping experience. When I checkout, I completed whole parts about payment section, however, the system always shows "there is similar transaction recently, please wait few minutes and tray again later"........what a stupid system. Finally, I open another browser and buy it as guest and pay by paypalexpress then I success. Is this system still on test?
    Easy For Me To Get To. Thank You
    Heather Cantrell Hcantrell21@gmail.com
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Love that I can find the things I am looking for that I cant find in the stores, Thank You.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Good price, and fast delivery.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Trading Pharmapacks cheaper than walmart online pharmacy many times , plus most other drugstores there are not so big variety of beauty products online which I need
  • Feb 11, 2016
    It's ok so far. Have to see how everything works out.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    please do not send any unsolicited advertisements
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Easy and clear website, good prices.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I just found out about the site and found the prices are cheaper then in store and at other on line sites. Will be getting all my personal care products here from now on. Give the site 5stars. The amount of time I have to wait is my problem. But love it.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    The free shipping on orders over $49.00 is a farce. Yes, you can get free shipping is weight is under 10 lbs, aerosols under 5, etc, etc, a requirement which you expect no one will meet. This will most likely make me think twice and check every other seller before coming back to you. ONLY is total including shipping is less than everyone else. I would have ordered twice as much this time if your shipping had really been FREE!!
    Feb 11, 2016
    They have free shipping if over a certain $ limit, however, they make it impossible to reach that limit by putting restrictions on total weight of the order and number of aerosol containers allowed. If either of these are exceeded then they withdraw the free shipping. They are a pharmaceutical and most things they sell are in aerosol containers. And you have to buy in small quantities not to exceed the 10 lb weight and # of aerosol limits. Then you don't spend enough to qualify. It's a big fraud to offer "Free Shipping" under these conditions.

From Pharmapacks.com

Thank you for your feedback. We value each and every one of our customers' opinions and have forwarded your feedback to our policy makers. Thank you.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Keep doing what you're doing
    Feb 11, 2016
    Have a wider variety of office supplies such as notebooks.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    It's my first time ordering from this site. The only reason why am ordering my product from here is because it's out of stock at my local drugstores and online as well. I did not like the fact that your website advertises free shipping on orders that are 49 cents and under 10 lb but still charge for shipping! Don't false advertise!
    Feb 11, 2016
    I order from your website for the very first time. I order the NYC eyeliner and paid a little over $11 for four of them, which is a very good price. I received a confirmation number for my order but never an email with me tracking information. I checked out as a guest and when I went to your website to check my order, your site would not let me. When I checked out it said it would be delivered on a certain day but it got delivered 3 days later than the day it stated. I contacted your costumer service and explained the situation and they were not sympathetic. They provided me with the tracking information after I asked them for it. I should not have to ask for that type of information. I shop online all the time and this was one of the worst experiences I had! I will never buy from your site ever again. The quality of the product I ceived is not even close to the product they sell at stores so the money and time I wasted ordering from your site is not even worth it. I will never recommend your site to anyone!!!
    Feb 11, 2016
    I thought I ordered 6 packages of bath salts but got 6 bars of soap probably my error
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Very good product at reasonable price. Easy to understand the ordering process.
    WE LOVE THESE TIP
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Wish your prices were all awesome. Had to order Oscillococcinum from Amazon.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    great deal on product, delivery was sooner then expected
  • Jan 28, 2016
    you should write at the beginning not totally free shipping

From Pharmapacks.com

We apologize for any confusion you might be facing. To clarify you must qualify for free shipping: 1) Your product order must total $49 or more after all coupons and discounts are applied. 2) Your order must not weigh over 10 pounds. Orders ... Read full response »
  • Jan 19, 2016