Pharmapacks.com Reviews

07/09/2014
Pharmapacks.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmapacks.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 935 reviews.

Pharmapacks.com Rating

More About Pharmapacks.com

Recent Reviews for Pharmapacks.com

• Jul 7, 2014
    great variety, good prices, easy website
  • Jul 7, 2014
    great prices and terrific shipping fees!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Overall, a very acceptable first time experience!
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I had a great experience, although this my first order with pharmapacks, the reason I chose them was because they had cheaper prices.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Shipping rates are higher than our previous merchant but the product cost was much more reasonable.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I normally order from Puritans Pride...they are a couple of dollars cheaper and they regularly run free shipping deals. But I had to look around because they were out of stock.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    When shopping for vitamins, I need to see the list of ingredients. An easy way to do this would be to include a detailed picture of the back of the container. This would be a huge improvement to the site and could be a competitive advantage over other sites.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    First time to use this vendor. Attracted by the good price and satisfied that the purchase went smoothly.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I really like your chewable vit c. I usually get it at CVS. Unfortunately they only keep 1-2 bottles on the shelf at a time,and recently it has disappeared. This isn't the first time your product has been off their shelves for weeks. Now I plan to bypass them and get it directly on line.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Your customer service line is very hard to reach a live agent to talk to; your prices have increased and the actual product I wanted is no longer available, even though your website shows it in stock
    Good shopping experience.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Wish the amount for free shipping was lower...I was just $1 short so I had to order another one--Concerned quantity might expire before I can use it...but if I have to pay for shipping, I might as well buy it in my local pharmacy...
  • Jul 6, 2014
    was not able to use the discount for being a new user. did not know this til after the purchas was made.
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    Glad to get my order and very happy with everything!

From Pharmapacks.com

We're glad to hear you're satisfied! Hope you'll continue to choose Pharmapacks in the future!
  • Jun 27, 2014
    First time I buy this medicine
    You're the best pharmacy
  • Jun 24, 2014
    it was very easy to buy from pharmapacks
    I wasn't able to track my orderIt took 11 days to arrive

From Pharmapacks.com

Tracking number is always emailed to our customers who provided us with their email address. As soon as the package ships, a notification is sent to your email. We certainly don't want to leave a customer unsatisfied! Please give us a call or send ... Read full response »
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    order fine and date schedule for delivery was met. However,it was to be week before it shipped.

From Pharmapacks.com

We apologize for the inconvenience! Whenever a product becomes temporarily out of stock, we contact our customers as soon as possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to be of service. - Pharmapacks Customer Care
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Enjoyed the ease of using Pharmapacks web-site and their prices the best we could find. Shipping is very reasonable.
    Jul 6, 2014
    Pharmapacks.com was a great place to do business with!!!