Pharmapacks.com Reviews

01/18/2017
Pharmapacks.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmapacks.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2012 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Pharmapacks.com

2016 Winner

Pharmapacks.com Rating

More About Pharmapacks.com

Recent Reviews for Pharmapacks.com

Showing 21 - 40 of 2012 Reviews
  • Jan 17, 2017
    I order infrequently because I place large orders
  • Jan 17, 2017
    Even though shipping is free at times, but it takes TOO long! Shopping experience would be even better if products can be delivered within 3-5 business days--not 1-2 weeks.
  • Jan 17, 2017
    send me senior discounts with free shipping
  • Jan 17, 2017
    The only improvement I might make is to offer discounts for full box items. For instance, I purchased J&J Hurt-free wrap - 12 of them. I am not certain what might be in a full box but I would consider buying such.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Liked the ease that i found what i was looking for but wish the pricing was a little lower.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I had a lot of trouble signing up then verifying my student status, and applying the dicount to my order. I still do not know if I got my dicount.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Pharmapacks on-line purchasing is better than Walgreen's
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Easy to find one of my favorite products that often I cannot find in stores.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    i like when i can't find something i can find it here
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I would of bought several more items if your free shipping would of been included. No idea why it wasn't included because I was looking at a $40 flat iron and a can of nonarosole hairspray as well. Would of been nice if you had sunflower oil and coconut oil on your site I had to order them threw Amazon, a one stop shop would of been nice.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    After waiting longer than expected for deliver of my order, it is totally not what I ordered. Person or thing packed the wrong product and did not verify the product matched the order. Product and number of items does not match the order sheet that was placed in deliver box. I truly need these products.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    i think the coupons for your site shouldn't effect shipping. meaning, when i use a coupon that's 10% off or $ 10 off your purchase shouldn't change my shipping as long as purchases have met requirements before an coupon code has been applied. so if , i have to make a purchase of $ 49 dollars and my cart is $ 49 or more the adding of an coupon code shouldn't change my shipping. because when it does it's like not using one at all, i have to add more just to get free shipping. i'm not saving money at all, in fact i'm spending more.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I actually went to Target.com to find a few items and one of the items I clicked on took me to your site. Each item I typed in came up immediately and the prices are very good.
    Jan 17, 2017
    The items took too long to be delivered. After I placed my order it took about five days before I received a notice that the items were shipped - then that took another six or seven days to be delivered.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Tracking of shipment was useless. Status of ship changed from not shipped to shipped after I received items.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    This site was the most well-organized and economical solution to my finding--IMAGINE THIS--a shampoo I really like. Target is supposed to have it, but we've never been able to find it there. The economic advantage is minimal. The shampoo cost $2.00 a bottle MORE than if I could find it on the shelves because of the shipping, but I REFUSE to buy from Walmart. So obviously my options are limited.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 17, 2017
    Shipping could be quicker, but prices are very affordable compared to other sites
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Best price I found on the internet for a product my husband loves.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    This is the first time I have placed an order with this business; so I really don't have any specific comments at this time. If the product I ordered arrives in a reasonable length of time, then I will be very pleased and satisfied and will surely consider placing future orders with this business. The website is quite user friendly and easy to manipulate.