Pharmapacks.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Pharmapacks.com Reviews

12/16/2017
Pharmapacks.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmapacks.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1466 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Pharmapacks.com

2016 Winner

Pharmapacks.com Rating

More About Pharmapacks.com

Recent Reviews for Pharmapacks.com

• Nov 17, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    One small issue but it was handled very promptly and much to my satisfaction.
    no comment
  • Nov 27, 2017
    when doing a specific search, it came up w/several different things that weren't even related to what I was searching. That was a bit frustrating. Also, should share a description on how to use product
    Dec 14, 2017
    I placed my order on 11/27, with no communication from Pharmapacks except that on 12/12, I got an email saying that my order status had changed to refunded, which baffled me a bit. Then another email saying that one of the items that I purchased 2 wks ago was unavailable, which is in turn why I received a partial refund. I finally received my order on 12/14. 2 & 1/2 wks after initial purchase. Very dissatisfied that they took my payment so quickly, yet it took 2+ weeks to receive my order. I will not be using Pharmapacks.com again.
  • Dec 14, 2017
    I have good experiences with Pharmapacks. Would like free shipping to be with less than $49 purchased.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    i have been happy with all products i have received
    Dec 14, 2017
    The order is perfect. However it took much longer to get to me then i thought. I also was unable to track the shipping with the information provided.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Will order through Pharmapacks again.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Best price for the item I purchased.
    Dec 14, 2017
    This was the best price I could find online.Very satisfied
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Found what I was looking for, and the shipping was surprisingly cheap.
  • Dec 03, 2017
    Good Site
    great product, great service
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Shipping cost is high
    Dec 14, 2017
    Excellent packaging for safety in transit. Arrived quickly. I am and will continue to be a repeat customer.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Awesome. I hope to shop again pending satisfactory service
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I dod not like the fact that the more money i spend I do not qualify for free shipping. you should encourage people to spend more to qualify for free shipping
  • Nov 25, 2017
    Dec 13, 2017
    found you on line as I was searching for a particular brand name product that I have used for years. I'm very satisfied. thank you very much.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    I have used the product I purchased for years but can't find in any stores or pharmacies in our area. I am delighted to fthis on your site.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Nice site. Shipping is very reasonable. Hope to get order asap.
    Dec 13, 2017
    Great prices on shipping too. Fast great company.
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Dec 13, 2017
    I can depend on Pharmapacks to have the products that I want at a good price. Also the Black Friday discount is very enticing so I take advantage by ordering all of my personal items from one retailer.
  • Dec 01, 2017
    no comment at this time.
    Dec 13, 2017
    When I place an with Pharmapacks, I always get my order on time, It is a great company to my shopping.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Someone on Instagram was talking about it and i went online and ordered some carols daughter products they are pricey and got them at an amazing discount ill be back to order more for sure!
  • Dec 04, 2017
    I've ordered from them in the past and received product in a timely manner. Product received was exactly how described on the website.
    Dec 13, 2017
    Great prices and great to do business with. Have used several times and have not been disappointed.
  • Dec 03, 2017