Pharmapacks.com Reviews

01/27/2015
Pharmapacks.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmapacks.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1305 reviews.

Pharmapacks.com Rating

More About Pharmapacks.com

Recent Reviews for Pharmapacks.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    Nice on line experience..took a few seconds,as some things I have tried to buy took a half an hour..it was really a pleasure to purchase from pharmapacks..Thank you
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I think it is a great site and I will be revisiting often.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I was so surprise how easy it was to order from Pharmapacks!!! If delivery goes alright, I will definately order more items in the future.
    Nice site. Easy to use.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Great value and variety of products. I am very satisfied with the experience.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Pharmapacks was a great online discovery! A huge selection of items to choose from.
    THIS IS THE FIRST ORDER I MADE, WILL LET YOU KNOW LATER HOW I LIKED IT
  • Jan 24, 2015
    went on line and it clearly stated : Coupon Code "5Off" for 5% Off! Great prices & low shipping‎ ‎rating‎ for pharmapacks.com‎ ** I entered in the coupon code and "Did Not Get the additional 5% off....??? that is a bad thing for sure so because I entered as a "New customer" I did receive some discount but that does not excuse way the additional 5% was not given... Pretty disappointing

From Pharmapacks.com

Please understand only one coupon code can be used during checkout. For new customers we offer a 10% coupon code, we see that has been applied to your account. Thank you for shopping Pharmapacks.com! Hope to have you back again soon!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Have no concrete opinions at this time. Was searching for a specific item and it was available at this site.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    This was my first purchase I will be back if my product arrives on time. Thanks!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    i have tried different things for my snoring but nothing seemed to work.the pills seem to help the most.tried the chin strap,that didn't work also tried the mouthpiece that holds a suction on your tongue that didn't work. i also have dentures so i wan't able to try the mouth piece for that.
    very good site. I'm glad I found it. Prices are cheaper than grocery stores
  • Jan 19, 2015
    It was fast and easy. Thank you!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    The package was neatly assembled and the contents were well protected. Delivery was swift. Highly recommended!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Love the website and products
    Jan 24, 2015
    I love the KutKit Styptic Swabs. I'm always accidentally hitting my hands, knuckles, elbows, etc ans they bleed immediately since I'm on blood thinner. The Styptic swabs stops the bleeding immediately after application. I have highly recommend these Styptic Swabs to all my friends and family, and many have already ordered thier own Styptic swabs. I put a set in my purse, a set in our dog's travel bag, sport bags, our cars, and in our luggage.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    A little bit hard to find on the internet but was exactly what I wanted when I found your web site.
    Jan 24, 2015
    Great to do business with. They had what i wanted and their shipping charges were reasonable.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Learned of this merchant from my daughter who is patronizing your service. I am very pleased with the fair pricing as I have compared with other services and they all were outrageous in pricing and shipping and handling. I will continue to shop around your service for any other things I may need to use.

From Pharmapacks.com

Thank you for shopping Pharmapacks.com! Hope to have you back again soon!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    my friend give me some pills of this and they work perfectly as I want.
    good service good delivery