Pharmapacks.com Reviews

05/21/2015
Pharmapacks.com Ratings and User Reviews. Pharmapacks.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1216 reviews.

Pharmapacks.com Rating

More About Pharmapacks.com

Recent Reviews for Pharmapacks.com

• May 16, 2015
    Overall I was pleased with the website and ordering process. One item bugged me though. At one point my email address was requested. That's fine. But the next line down asked for a password. Now we all know that can't be for my email address, but I'm sure some people do enter their email password. Most times that won't create a risk to the customer, but it really isn't wise for customers to publicly reveal that information. The fields asking for a password should be separated from any email address and the password for an PharmaPacks account should have the required character parameters listed.
  • May 16, 2015
    Great price! Much cheaper than other websites and retail stores.
  • May 16, 2015
    Very good price & easy to buy
  • May 16, 2015
    Great website, look brand more fully
  • May 15, 2015
    I would have placed a bigger order, but they were out of several, items I had ordered.
  • May 15, 2015
    your email ad said there was 15% discount if ordered by May 15 and that is today. I did not see it listed in the billing.
  • May 15, 2015
    wish you had a few more brands...otherwise, you're great you should specify that only 1 coupon code can be used per order
  • May 15, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at Pharmapacks. They have what I need and the prices are the best buy.
  • May 15, 2015
    I do place high value on the ease of checking out and the fast delivery as well as packaging.
  • May 15, 2015
    so far so good. Love that you sell my cococare lip balm, it's so hard to find, an it's MUCH cheaper than walgreens. Your prices are pretty good too, even when I compare to walmart.
    quick and easy.
  • May 5, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Not only did they have the product that I needed but they were much lower then what I had been buying the product at and the package came 3 days before the date I was given online. Excellent!!!
  • May 5, 2015
    Looking forward to shop more on this site and looking forward for the delivery in 3 days to come.
  • May 1, 2015
    None at this time .
    Love it
  • Apr 30, 2015
    ease of ordering
    Satisfied with service
  • Apr 28, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    Product was fine. Packaging was too bulky for a small item. Not good for the environment.