PicturesOnGold.com Reviews

08/30/2015
PicturesOnGold.com Ratings and User Reviews. PicturesOnGold.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 178 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

PicturesOnGold.com Rating

More About PicturesOnGold.com

Recent Reviews for PicturesOnGold.com

• Aug 29, 2015
    The size of the item I purchased was mentioned to be the size of a dime and it was much smaller, so I had to return it and buy the larger one. If the size explanation was a bit more accurate i would of passed on that one and purchased the larger one. The one I am purchasing is described as, the size of a quarter... I assume it is smaller and that ok.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    The part about the chain being included on certain lockets could be more obvious and a description of the inclded chain would be nice too.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I love the variety of choices in Religious and Personalized pendants. Thank you for all the colour engraved pendants they are fabulous!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    None at this time.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I hope the gift I selected is as pretty as I think it will be. If it is I will be shopping at Pictures on Gold again. The locket was on sale, I saw it on Amazon.com but the price was a little higher and so was the shipping.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Maybe a little bigger lockets but they are very well crafted and I'm very happy with my purchase!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    All the items shown were beautiful.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I love this company, every item I have had done with them has been AWESOME and I have had many. The service is quick and the pieces are beautiful. I did try another company a few weeks ago because the price was less, but like they say you get what you pay for. The picture was not even close to what Pictures on Gold offers. If anyone reads this and has any hesitation at all DON'T HESITATE YOU WILL NOT ME DISAPPOINTED.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Since the currency exchange is such wide ranging, it would be very appreciated if there was a canadian distributor available in Canada. It is very difficult to find religious items and jewellery in Canada. Exchange rates AND shipping charges are getting to be out of reach.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I ordered a locket a couple of weeks ago I was very pleased with the picture and engraving. So decided to order the keychain.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I wish there were more chain options, but I was adequately satisfied with the ones available.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    for the build your own locket i would of liked an option for 14k rose gold
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Always had a good experience.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    It has the best customization for locket necklaces that I have ever seen. I am very happy with it. They seem to be a solid, well structured company.
    Aug 25, 2015
    The locket was everything I hoped for and more. The inscriptions and pictures are beautiful. It'll make the perfect gift for my girlfriend for her birthday. The customization options were fantastic, delivery was speedy, and customer service was quick to ask me about my expectations.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    they could enhance their explanation of how they handle the engraving. I sent an email and then had to call to try to understand if the lines that I put on the order form mattered, or if they would adjust it to fit to the shape of the item.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Ordering was smooth, hope delivery will be on time and item as ordered
    Aug 22, 2015
    I and my friend for whom the item was intended are VERY happy with ghe results. Thank you.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    The item was what I was looking for as a gift. Lots of selections to choose from. Other items are also available. I will be looking to make more purchases in the future.
    Aug 24, 2015
  • Aug 14, 2015
    The online customization process is excellent and easy to use. Instructions were clearly laid out and they offer a military discount! Thank you very much "Pictures on Gold" team.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE DETAILS ON THE MEDAL, SUCH AS HOW THE PICTURE WAS ATTATACHED, IS IT UNDER GLASS, WILL IT FADE, ETC. AND FOR THE CHAIN, SUCH AS CHAIN WAS JEWERLY QUALITY. I WOULD LIKE A' SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF THE QUALITY IS POOR. IT WOULD BE A DISGRACE TO OUR BLESSED MOTHER!
    Aug 25, 2015
    The chain sent, was not the one I ordered. It was a different design. However, it was pretty so I kept it. I didn't want the hassle of the return or the time it would take for that process. The tracking however, was nice since it took so long.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    The medal we ordered was better then it lookedon line.