PicturesOnGold.com Reviews

02/08/2016
PicturesOnGold.com Ratings and User Reviews. PicturesOnGold.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 322 reviews.

PicturesOnGold.com Rating

More About PicturesOnGold.com

Recent Reviews for PicturesOnGold.com

• Dec 23, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    Disappointed. The photo and description on web site did not properly reflect the scapular bracelet I received for my wife's Christmas present. Looks engraved on website, with its shadowing look but in reality is a white stamped image that will eventually wear down. First time,last time!
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    Exceptional job!!! My daughter absolutely loved it!!!! I will recommend this company to Everyone. ..
  • Dec 21, 2015
    Dec 31, 2015
    I am very happy with everything. My wife was in tears when she saw it. Thank you for making my Christmas!!!!
  • Dec 20, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    Worst service ever. Extremely rude customer service. I was yelled at by Erica when I called. I will never work with you again. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had and I can't believe that this company is in business when they use false advertisement online.
  • Dec 20, 2015
    I am very impressed by the website design. Clear and helpful at all stages, with preview options and lots of opportunities to go back and change details. Far better than most.
    Dec 29, 2015
    My detailed comments on the picture I wanted were not followed. I contacted support who apologised and asked for an email containing a picture of the jewellery and my instructions. They never got back to me. The recipient of the gift is happy with the necklace so I'm not returning it, but poor service from PicturesOnGold.
    Dec 28, 2015
    Professional job. Great service.
    Dec 30, 2015
    IT TOOK 10 DAYS TO RECEIVE , MY ORDER WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WOULD TAKE 3*5 DAYS. ALSO, I REQUESTED A SPLIT RING TO PUT ON A BRACELET AND IT WAS NOT. I HAD TO GO TO A JEWELRY STORE AND PAY FOR A NEW RING AND TO HAVE IT PUT.
    Dec 30, 2015
    My order arrived on time and I was very satisfied with my purchase. I only returned an item to have extended links added. On the day I called, the office answering service advised the office was closed and a representative was going g to call and note changes including reference number. The customer service representative called the next morning and she was very friendly and knowledgeable about the products I had ordered . She told me to return the items and for a small fee the extensions will be added. I highly recommend PromiseOnGold.com. Beautiful products and EXCELLENT customer service. customer service representa informed me the office was closed and
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    Best present given on Christmas! Eveyone in awe.
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Dec 30, 2015
    The piece I ordered was the size I expected (L & W); it was a little thinner that I had expected. Since it was for an active duty police officer I had expected it to have more thickness and/or weight to it. The officer seems to be pleased with the piece.
    Dec 31, 2015
    This was a last minute Christmas gift. I ordered late Saturday evening on December 19. I was contacted within a few hours that the item was ready for shipping. The item was sent priority mail at no cost to me and received on December 22. I was more than pleased with the item purchased and the price. What a great company. I will shop with them again and will definitely recommend. Thank you.
  • Dec 17, 2015
    This is my 2nd purchase from PicturesOnGold. I was so pleased with my first purchase that I am purchasing an addtional item. I will most likely be purchasing again in the future for other family members.
    Dec 28, 2015
    I loved the variety of jewelry you offered
    Dec 28, 2015
    I liked the user friendly website. One of my purchases was just what I imagined and hoped. However, the other purchase felt cheap. Not of good quality. So was the engraving. It was discolored. So overall I do like this company I will just be more careful with my purchases next time
    Dec 30, 2015
    My ratings are affected by a problem with the quality of the product. Some of the lower ratings could increase pending the resolution to the problem. I have purchased products from PicturesOnGold before and this is the first time I experienced any problems.
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Great experience and easy to use site.
    Dec 30, 2015
    Product was what I expected. Ordering and delivery was easy and quick. Will definitely be a returning customer.
  • Dec 15, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    Both items exceeded my expectations. I am extremely pleased.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    DIDN'T LIKE PENDANT AT ALL--SEEMED VERY LIGHTWEIGHT AND LOW QUALITY--PRICE TOO HIGH
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Dec 28, 2015
    I made 2 phone calls the 1st person to answer sounded overwhelmed and not helpful, I was left on hold for a very long time. I called back again spoke to someone else who was more courteous and helpful.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    good experiance
    Dec 29, 2015
    great experience, wonderful product, time will tell if it holds up