PicturesOnGold.com Reviews

09/18/2014
PicturesOnGold.com Ratings and User Reviews. PicturesOnGold.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 204 reviews.

PicturesOnGold.com Rating

More About PicturesOnGold.com

Recent Reviews for PicturesOnGold.com

• Aug 13, 2014
    I did not like you survey
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I have worn a st christpher medal for twenty years. I hope this one i ordered will last and good quailtiy
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Extremely helpful. Looking forward to receiving this special gift.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Great variety, competitive prices. Loved being able to find both specialty items that I was looking for on one site. Engraving option a nice extra.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    If I could have seen what the final product would have looked like. Ordering the locket with the promise to insert the picture is different than me seeing how it would look, or having a tool where I did the cropping.If I could have seen how the pictures would look I would have gone with the much more expensive engraving option.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    As i have not recieved the product yet I can not comment.If the product is as good as stated and is received on time I will be very happy
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great great great
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I really like how easy it is to order from this company
    Aug 10, 2014
    I was so impress with how quick I received my order
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I love this company! Their products are excellent - great quality, great customer service.
    Aug 10, 2014
    Wonderful company! Excellent merchandise!!!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Have not received item yet, so hard to give honest rating on all categories.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Locket was smaller then told and picture was nothing like what u showed couldn't even see my mom and not center. Writing on back have no idea what it says. Know can't return cuz ingraved so I'll just be out 259 dollors. Lesson learned.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Need longer chains
    Aug 9, 2014
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 14, 2014
    Was very satisfied, but the preview of the inscription was not a clear indicator of how small the font size would need to be to place the inscription on the item (locket). If I had known how small the font would be, I would likely have chosen a shorter inscription or a larger locket.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 6, 2014
    Amazing customer service and a wonderful product! I ordered a heart locket with engraving and photo insert. I came and it was perfect! I decided to add another picture and all I had to do was email it to them and they sized it and sent it to me to insert myself. Will order from them from now on! Special thanks to Daniel Shifter!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Very impressed with the work they do
    Aug 5, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    PicturesOnGold do fantastic work. I tried them out to see if I would like it, I OVER LOVE IT . . .
    Aug 10, 2014
    This is the second item I've purchased from PicturesOnGold.com. It was graduation gift and it turned out perfect. I requested a change in how the pictures would be reflected, they accommodated my request and still got me the item in time for my niece college graduation. My entire family have plans to begin using this website to create one of kind memorable gifts. Thank you for top quality merchandise. You are now my go to website for unique gifts.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    The product started to scratch & fade out almost immediately There were imperfections in the finish
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Aug 7, 2014
    Don't know what the white corner was about on the right top of the key chain and Tuckers eyes were all black and none of the whites showed. Don't know if they could have focused on it a little better because it was smaller. I downsized it on my computer and could see bits of white. Not a huge deal, overall your company was great to work with and the keychain was nice. Very nice people to talk with on the phone.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    beautifully and delicately done; I would highly recommend
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I have wanted to replace my college ring for a long time. too much money. Your site provides excellent quality at low prices. Thank you. J. Russell, Savannah, Georgia
    Aug 6, 2014
    I got the ring in the mail, and right away, my expectations dropped. For the amount I paid, I was expecting a solid ring. This is more like a gumball machine prize that has been engraved. It is not solid. It hurts to put the ring on, as the edges are curled up, and the top is hollow. I am just very disappointed. It is not just like the photo, and it has no "Sterling Silver" mark on the inside. I wish I could say I was happy, but, I am not. james Martin russell.