Pinemeadow Golf Reviews

07/31/2015
Pinemeadow Golf Ratings and User Reviews. Pinemeadow Golf is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/20/2015.

Pinemeadow Golf Rating

More About Pinemeadow Golf

Recent Reviews for Pinemeadow Golf

• Jul 20, 2015
    This is my first experience with Pinemeadow. Judging from product reviews, products appear to be well made and very reasonably priced. I also happen to need different loft wedges right now.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    2 purchases gave been made in past month. The first was the ZR3.0 Hybrid and iron set I've had them for a month now and absolutely love them! Your customer service has been bar none the best! Thank you.
    Jul 30, 2015
    So far all purchases have been with Rockstar customer service and high quality products. So much so that I will be ordering another product!
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I love your products
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Look forward to receiving the new clubs and getting back to the course.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Found you by looking on the internet. Really love the products. I would say that I will use Pinemeadow for about 90% of my club needs.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have many of the Yukon clubs. They are very helpful to get onto greens when irons will not do it.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Excellent clubs, they help me break 100
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Good quality product for great price, orders filled promptly can't ask for more.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    GREAT WEB SITE
  • Jun 18, 2015
    2nd dealing don't have any comments
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Only concern I had was with the PGX clubs was what type of grips they came with. I tried to live chat but the feature was having issues. I assume they will be the standard pinemeadow grips.
    Jun 25, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I order the Excel Strong Hy 18 6 months ago and I love it! Able to reach most Par 5's now in just 2 strokes! Love it! Now working on my short game and thought I'd get the Hybrid pw a try! Agrippa-Seattle Wa.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    I have played 2 rounds with the new clubs. I'm still trying to "dial in" the clubs. The clubs are senior flex and my old clubs were regular flex. I am hitting all the irons longer than with my old clubs. My 9 iron is going about 10-15 yards longer than my old 8 iron. Very pleased with these clubs.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    I have bought my clubs from pinemeadow in the past, very good quality product
  • Jun 3, 2015
    My first new set of clubs came from Pinemeadow and I could not be happier with my decision to do so. I see no reason to buy anywhere else.
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Jun 3, 2015
    An easy shopping experience. i have used Pinemeadow in the past and have always been statisfied
  • Jun 1, 2015
    So far all the clubs i have purchased have been great.
    Jun 18, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    eager to see how this product compares to my 'usual' Ping club(s).
  • May 13, 2015
    All purchases I have made with Primemeadow have been good. All products were as advertised. I have bought products from other "online" or on tv only to be disappointed by the actual product. I have not been disappoint with any purchase made with Primemeadow.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I forward to using my latest purchase, and possibly making more purchases
    May 6, 2015