PinkCherry Sex Toys Reviews

07/22/2016
PinkCherry Sex Toys Ratings and User Reviews. PinkCherry Sex Toys is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 784 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2016.

PinkCherry Sex Toys Rating

More About PinkCherry Sex Toys

Recent Reviews for PinkCherry Sex Toys

• Jul 22, 2016
    Worth every of your penny
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The site had a wide variety, easy to browse, and has multiple of every single thing you would ever think to want and need.
    Was easy to order
  • Jul 22, 2016
    The first few questions I cannot answer because I have not received the products yet
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Great website! Can't wait to give my wife these toys!!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I always buy these kinds of things here because you have the best prices.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Awesome products @ a more than fair price!!
  • Jul 22, 2016
    As long as privacy is maintained, phenomenal experience!
    Great products and price
  • Jul 22, 2016
    I have looked at the site numerous times. I just haven't bought anything until now because I don't want to wait for it to ship. So we just hit the hustler Hollywood store but they are a rip off and the employees are strange. Lol.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I like the variety of items and deals available.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Pink Cherry has great prices on really great products. I love how in depth the descriptions are.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Well my wife and I are looking forward to get our items arrive and have some fun xD
  • Jul 21, 2016
    It would be nice if my shopping bag was saved. When I logged back on I had to re add everything to my bag to purchase :( I'm pretty sure I missed something I had in the bag before
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Best website for these kind of items
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Its easy to buy and check out. Shipping prices are pricey but hopefully its come within 10 days.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Price on most items is a high but when on sale not bad. Lingerie is way over priced. More pictures and a description of what you do with the item (instructional) would help in deciding not everyone uses or knows what all these werid shaped objects do. Site is somewhat hard to find items if you don't know what it is your looking for you just have an idea.
    Jul 22, 2016
    One item was opened another the included batteries didn't work and another broke prior to use overall not to happy with the items
  • Jul 10, 2016
    My first online order (not this one but the last order) never came and got "lost" somewhere in the shipping process. I paid for 2 day shipping again this time in hopes my package will arrive in 2 days. Love the prices and sales on this as site. If shipping is better this time I will definitely refer my friends.
    Jul 21, 2016
    Over all a good experience
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Jul 22, 2016
    Everything was delivered on time.
  • Jun 2, 2016
    great site! awesome selection of products, easy site to navigate, easy checkout! very pleased with pink cherry!
    Jul 21, 2016
    pink cherry rocks! no complaints... quality stuff delivered as promised, high quality, would totally recommend pink cherry for all your carnal desires...