Piperlime Reviews

05/28/2015
Piperlime Ratings and User Reviews. Piperlime is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/30/2015.
Gap Brands' shoe site.

Piperlime Rating

More About Piperlime

Recent Reviews for Piperlime

• Apr 30, 2015
    Sooooo sad you are closing. I've been a loyal if intermittent customer and I still love you guys :(
  • Apr 29, 2015
    LOVE PIPERLIME AND VERY SAD TO SAY GOODBYE. HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SATISFIED CUSTOMER - BOTH FROM A PRODUCT QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSPECTIVE
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I love Piperlime! Please comeback with clothes at a lower price.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Sad to see it leave :(
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I have loved the online shopping with you and am sad that you are closing.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I'm sad this site is closing
    Apr 29, 2015
    Since Piperlime is closing I will be unable to purchase again. Sad about the closing
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Wish Piperlime was not going away but I understand the brand's focus shift. Always great selection, shipping options, and customer service. Thank you.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Good place to buy quality merchandise
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I was so excited about the sale today for 30% and planned on buying much much more (well over $1500), but to my surprise the 30% off code only applied to 1 item on my checkout. Therefore, I ended up only purchasing 3 items and was very disapointed. I thought since the site would no longer be up in May that the sale would be for all products.
    Apr 7, 2015
  • Mar 28, 2015
    I called in to get a coupon code extended because I missed it by 3 days. The customer service/ order taker told me she could not reinstate my code, offered no discounts etc. luckily I had a $20 reward or I would not have made this purchase. I chose not to purchase OT her items since my code expired.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Great products, promotions, great deals, great customer service. One of my favorites :)
    Mar 31, 2015
    One of my favorite dies to shop,
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    Easy online purchasing, great own choices!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Horrible check out experience. Would not accept my Banana Republic Luxe card, called Banana, was transferred to 4 different departments, no one could help. I wanted to use my BR card to checkout with Piperlime so I could combine with Rewards, but was unable to do so. Frustrating and annoying, wasting so much time on experience that should be simple and quick.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    i love it!!!!
  • Mar 13, 2015
    love this site!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    I am thoroughly devastated to learn that Piperlime is going out of business. It is ALWAYS my go to for everything from work clothes to going out clothes to a new sundress. Please please please please PLEASE SAVE PIPERLIME!
    Mar 17, 2015
  • Mar 8, 2015
    I always have a great experience from Piperlime from the types of clothing they have to their prices and customer service. It's one of my favorite places to shop online.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Love this website
    Mar 14, 2015
    I love the products, service and prices
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great site ;) and great that you have great items on sale and use of promo codes.
    Mar 3, 2015