Planetshoes.com Reviews

04/27/2015
Planetshoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Planetshoes.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1201 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Planetshoes.com

2009 Winner

Planetshoes.com Rating

More About Planetshoes.com

Recent Reviews for Planetshoes.com

• Feb 2, 2015
    I am very satisfied with Planetshoes.com
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I'm waiting for one pair of shoes from Wolky to go on sale. It keeps popping up on my websites I'm looking at but it never goes on sale.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I was unhappy with the checkout for only one reason. That reason is: I read where there was no shipping for purchases over $49. My purchase was $90. I was given three (3) shipping options all had a cost. When I pay for shipping on a purchase of $90; I don't feel as though I'm getting free shipping for any purchase over $49! :(
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I sent an email to the online chat option, but didn't get any response. I went ahead and paid the shipping fee, since my time has value, too. There was a red, FREE SHIPPING corner tag on the item purchased, which made the deal sweeter, but when it came time to choose a shipping option, FREE was not a choice.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    I'm am glad that I was able to find the type of shoe I was looking for at Planetshoes.com. I couldn't find them in others websites.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    The transaction was short and sweet like I like it.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    Quite a variety of choices. Could not choose one item as I like so many. Will need to come back and purchase again. Also receiving a birthday gift of $20 of was awesome. I could not believe it when I opened up my e-mail. Thank you so much. I am going to let my friends know the awesome items you have and you reward your customers nicely.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    The checkout experience was terrible. Couldn't get the system to respond. I almost gave up.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 2, 2015
    The boots were too narrow around the calf.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Feb 1, 2015
    Great refund with no shipping back. The shoes I got was too short and the Toe of right ? looked scratched when I got out of the box
    Jan 31, 2015
    I have a pair of Earth Spirit Sandals which I have worn out but love them. I saw in the reviews that they shorten the straps but thought they would fit me. Which was the case. The foot print was great but the straps were too short. I will return them and find another replacement at Planet Shoes I hope.Its a shame they built a fine sandal and made the top straps too short. Lon Nelson Rancho Mirage,CA
  • Jan 22, 2015
    There isn't a great method to sorting by color or size, which is difficult when shopping for children's shoes.
    Feb 2, 2015
    Absolutely terrible company with a complete lack of follow-through from Customer Service. My order was cancelled yet I was still charged through PayPal, they STILL have my money, but I haven't gotten my shoes. I contacted their customer service who said they won't accept my rewards codes as payment WITHOUT explanation why, and they haven't provided me with a solution of how to get my shoes by paying what I had in rewards OR getting a refund. Customer service says repeatedly that they'll get back to me, but instead of getting a response, I get a satisfaction survey.
    Good site. I wait for sales to shop. Like European shoes
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I was go glad to find the wave walkers in black for women. I stand 8 hours retail and these are the best shoes I've ever enjoyed
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I ordered the wrong size, returned on 1-30-15
  • Jan 18, 2015
    So glad you had this shoe in stock
    Jan 31, 2015
    Loved my shoes and they came on time. This was the only store that had my size.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Jury is out until I receive the shoes, I will let you know then!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Jan 31, 2015
    I don't like the idea having to pay the extra fees to purchase my shoes. The price would have taken into account of all costs (except freight), and there should not be any added cost.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Feb 1, 2015
    Lower shipping costs to Canada with slightly faster shipping would be wonderful.