Planetshoes.com Reviews

07/12/2014
Planetshoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Planetshoes.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1504 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Planetshoes.com

2009 Winner

Planetshoes.com Rating

More About Planetshoes.com

Recent Reviews for Planetshoes.com

• Jul 9, 2014
    I like their selection and their environmental awareness.
    I love shoes!!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    It was easy, even with my slow dial-up connection for internet service.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Ordered a size 8 because it was the only size listed. I have other earth spirit sandals and they are size 7. Hope the ones I ordered fit.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Shipping and duty and taxes added about 30% to the bill. Could have purchased in store but thought this would be better. Got more colour choice but by the end of it, and waiting, and the ad dons, would not do it again.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I found this website due to it offering the discount. I was surprised that the website was informative in regard to the product i was purchasing. Down to whether the sizing was larger or true to size. In addition however, my size was EU 41 and it's supposed to be 8US. In your Red Wing sizing however, it's 9US.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I love Planet shoes. When I have ordered shoes from them and they are not what I ordered for my daughter, they were easy to return. When I found the best and I mean the best tennis shoes for my first ever Alaskan cruise in black, when I returned I ordered them in white and got them in one day. I will always order from Planet shoes, especially my Clark sandals. Thank you
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I checked many sites and found yours easiest. A great marketing tool on your part was "flashing" 2 of the styles I had been looking at at a discount price after I exited the site. I loved NO shipping fee! I have recently been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciatis and a friend with the same injury had me try on Sole Sandals and I knew that this is a product I would get great use and comfort from. I recently purchased some orthodic inserts from a local store, but as I don't choose to pull them in & out of each pair of my workout shoes, the sole instep pads are another product I will look forward to trying and am glad you had them at an affordable price.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    include shoe width equivalencies c= medium etc
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Happy to have found these shoes.
    I want more specials :)
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    They are great as a company......can't do enough to make the customer happy, easy to make returns without question.....love their selection and free shipping over $49!!!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Loved how easy it was to go through the site and the check out
    Jul 9, 2014
    This particular style of shoe comes only in whole sizes and was adviced to choose the size down, but they were too tight, so I exchanged them for the size up and they fit very well.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    they have a great selection and sales,both purchases were on sale
    Jul 9, 2014
    My shoes arrived on time,love them and when people ask me where I got them, I say Planetshoes.com. Very satisfied with product and website. I will order from them again.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Great selection and price!
    Jul 9, 2014
    Great service and prices!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    I was surprised at how quickly my shoes arrive! I was disappointed that the e-mail informing me that my shoes had shipped arrived three days after my shoes had arrived at my home.
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Not happy about extra shipping/duty/tax charges to Canada for a total of $35.72 - therefore had to wait until I had $10 coupon and 20% discount before ordering these shoes! I order my Vivobarefoot shoes online and need to find a better way to keep costs down - any suggestions?
  • Jun 21, 2014
    I was happy with not having to pay for shipping and taxes on my purchase by using the promotional code. This was great! Thanks
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    These sandals are just what I was looking for. Very comfortable and fit true to size.