Pleasure Playz Reviews

10/20/2014
Pleasure Playz Ratings and User Reviews. Pleasure Playz is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 10/11/2014.

Recent Reviews for Pleasure Playz

• Oct 11, 2014
    easy to shop, great prices.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    So far so good. Except that the site seems to struggle with overseas area codes
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I am going to share this and if they think it is good you may get some response---but you put me through a lot of crap to pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    love all the selection they have.it was a good experience and will shop on this site more often.it is a great place to shop for sex toys .
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I like the products to choose from.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 10, 2014
    My order did not have my apartment number on it. It was returned. I contacted customer support and got no response until after it was shipped. Too late. I was very unhappy. I have not got credited for my order and I have emailed customer service twice inquiring on a refund or credit. No response yet.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Purchase action was easy and effortless
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Quick, good inventory, easy checkout!
    Oct 2, 2014
    The packaging was NOT discreet at all.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Loved the experience.: )
  • Sep 18, 2014
    It seems like a great place to find everything we need to keep it crazy in the bedroom...or livingroom.. or..well you get the picture,,,
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I am like you're products
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Very convenient and discretion was awesome!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I got cheated out of my 15% discount.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    It would be nice if y'all could make an ac adaptor for the battery operated vibrators.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    First time ordering, prices were great and so was the selection! I hope it arrives in the mail soon so I can play!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    It was a pleasure
  • Sep 5, 2014
    great loved it !!!!!!
    Sep 10, 2014
    Suck
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Sep 13, 2014
    The openings are too small.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Everything went very well. It was my first time ordering and I was very happy with your site!
    Sep 15, 2014
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    The product is not what I expected, however, I think it is my fault. I rarely shop on-line and I don't think I took enough time to really explore all of the items you offer. I must admit, I was terribly embarrassed when it arrived in my mailbox and wasn't effectively wrapped, anyone who touched the envelope knew immediately what was in it. I live in a very small town and can only imagine the fun they had at the post office! Should I order from you again, please ensure my purchase is wrapped in bubble wrap or something more effective than just an envelope. Thank you.