Pleasure Sports Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Pleasure Sports Reviews

Last rated on 11/14/2017.

Pleasure Sports Rating

More About Pleasure Sports

Recent Reviews for Pleasure Sports

• Nov 14, 2017
    Fine experience
  • Nov 11, 2017
    I enjoyed the website. The layout was nice and neat plus, a lady gave me a discount code.
  • Nov 09, 2017
    Astoundingly great customer service, love the chat feature. Thank you!
  • Nov 07, 2017
    Customer service person Ember was very helpful and personable, answered all my questions to help me pick the right wetsuit for my needs.
  • Oct 12, 2017
    I had a good experience with products purchased several years ago. I trust this will be the same.
    Oct 23, 2017
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Very professional, courteous and prompt - even when dealing with the fall-out of a hurricane!
  • Sep 29, 2017
    I ordered a wet suit from pleasure sports online. It did not fit and I had to return it. They were super helpful in the process and made it easy for me to find another suit that better fit. They went out of their way to help. Great customer service.
    Oct 08, 2017
    Customer service (Ms Harker in particular) was very helpful
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Was a very good shopping experience
  • Sep 15, 2017
    customer service agent Ember Harker was very helpful. Due her knowledgeable comparison of wetsuits and quick response I placed the order. She has made a customer for life.
  • Sep 09, 2017
    It is great that you have plus size swim and surf gear. Big people love getting out and being active just as much as slim people.
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Hoping the sizing of the wetsuit works out for new diver, and that a return if necessary works out. This is the reason we used this online retailer rather than a local store.Many typos and inaccuracies in product descriptions does make me nervous about the store, but we'll see.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    100% service all the way! Really fast anseende by mail!
    Sep 04, 2017
    Very professional and friendly staff.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    I worked with a rep named JOHN he was excellent
  • Aug 23, 2017
    My checkout experience was amazing!!!! When they say "Friendly Advice" they mean it!!!! They went over and beyond to make sure I was educated about the item I was considering purchasing and then met me at a sale price that worked for everyone. 5 stars!
    Aug 30, 2017
    Amazing experience!!! Purchased my first wetsuit here! Ask for John. Very knowledgeable. The item delivered so quickly that the tracking number never became active. Thankfully I was home. Because of that I am giving this experience an 11 out of 10. Before the experience with tracking I would've given it a 15 out of 10. Either way, I would advice anyone to be a customer. Fantastic experience! Certified customer.
  • Aug 26, 2017
    Good price and easy to find what I wanted and neededd. Hope the product comes earlier then expected.