PLNDR Reviews

PLNDR Ratings and User Reviews. PLNDR is rated 5.8 out of 10 from 2127 reviews. Last rated on 03/31/2015.

Recent Reviews for PLNDR

I thmk its great!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Always have some awesome clothes. a little annoyed that i could redeem my gift code i got from a return.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I enjoy plndr quite a bit. I wish some of the sales were laid out differently. There are so many options that it becomes overwhelming and I end up not looking at them all or only ordering a small amount of things when I intended to order more, based on the layout.
    great site use it alot
    great experience !
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Site is buggy sometimes, but overall checkout is fast and easy
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Great site, sometimes a little bummed i cant get in on the deals cause i dont spend as much. But an overal good expierence.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I recommend anybody who is looking to buy apparel to go on plndr.com.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    The only thing that was frustrating was having to delete everything out of my shopping cart to purchase a few items; then go back and re-add everything for later use once I had completed my purchase. The rest was a great overall experience.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    The site is having checkout problems on Chrome. I had to log in from IE to make my purchase. Not a huge deal, just a heads up that some might be having the same problem.
    i love it guys!!!
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Worst online shop 3rd purchase here and have had major issues both times. Very dissatisfied. My credit for the last issue didn't tell me it didn't go thru I only noticed when I saw my bank statement, so I placed another order trying to get the credit to work same issue it said my card was being charged $1 but charged me $46 so I attempted to call and the number didn't work so I emailed to cancel my orders and they took so long to respond that the orders had already been shipped. So I ended up spending a lot of money when my purchase should have been close to nothing.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Great site. I was shocked with how low the prices were!
    Mar 31, 2015
    The staff is terrible. They could not answer simple questions about my order. I still have not received all of my items. I am extremely disappointed in the service. Product was awesome and cheap though. If you're willing to deal with the EXTREME inconveniences then I would suggest this merchant.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Wish there were less drug, and weapon references in the clothing. More stars, plaid, stripes and bold patterns would be nice. Also have you ever thought of getting blazers or sports jackets?
    Mar 31, 2015
    It's been three weeks now.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    The checkout was a little lengthy but otherwise a good site
    Mar 31, 2015
    I don't like how the styles are set up individually. If one t'shirt comes in 4 colors show them all on the same shirt. Will make phone/internet shopping a lot easier
    Mar 30, 2015
    I would really appreciate it if there was a way for customers to contact you by phone.
    PLNDR is AWESOME (:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Did not receive my shipment. And it's very tough to get through to your customer service. I want my money back !
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I wish they would open up their phone lines soon
    Mar 30, 2015
    They need to have better customer service. I've been asking about an order I've had for a while and some issues I've been having but I have been completly ignored.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I love the clothes, but the order is usually messed up one way or another and customer support sucks.
    Mar 31, 2015
    They have messed up my order, then when I asked for a refund 3 weeks after the purchase they decide to cancel my order and my money is now missing. Horrible business.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Things are never as you saw them on the web and are in very bad quality. I still have 3 more items to receive from you guys but honestly this is my last with you.