Plow & Hearth Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Plow & Hearth Reviews

05/25/2017
Plow & Hearth Ratings and User Reviews. Plow & Hearth is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 2952 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.
Plow & Hearth conjures up the warm, neighborly atmosphere of an old-fashioned country store. Their "Products for Country Living" include high quality, unique products for the home, hearth, yard and garden. You'll find comfortable outdoor furniture, trellises, fireplace screens and toolsets, and decorative items for indoors and out among the wide selection. They offer... Show More Plow & Hearth conjures up the warm, neighborly atmosphere of an old-fashioned country store. Their "Products for Country Living" include high quality, unique products for the home, hearth, yard and garden. You'll find comfortable outdoor furniture, trellises, fireplace screens and toolsets, and decorative items for indoors and out among the wide selection. They offer products at fair prices, and guarantee all items without conditions.
Circle of Excellence - Plow & Hearth

2005 Platinum

Plow & Hearth Rating

More About Plow & Hearth

Recent Reviews for Plow & Hearth

• May 25, 2017
    Wonderful products.would order more but the shipping to Alaska is holding me back
  • May 25, 2017
    Nice selection, easy to order.
  • May 25, 2017
    Love the site. It's easy to use. We'll return. PS: Unfortunately, our outside lamp order will take several months to be delivered.Just disappointed in the time, since the summer will be coming to an end. Hoping for a sooner shipping time. JJN
  • May 25, 2017
    Good quality and nice selection.
  • May 25, 2017
    Thanks for still having this item.. I bought the Boy with a frog and flash light a few years ago and the wind has blown it off the deck several times, the last time it broke its neck.....
  • May 25, 2017
    I am looking forward to receiving the bird house and hope it is as attractive as it is in your ad.
  • May 25, 2017
    I have always had good experiences with Plow and Hearth. There items are quality. I've ordered several things in the past, I'm talking at least 10 years and still to this day it's as good as the first day I received it. Thank you Plow and Hearth! Your catalog and online catalog are so cool, you really do have the neatest things. Thank you, Pam😊
  • May 25, 2017
    I had scanned so many other stores on the net to find the beautiful things I ordered from Plow and Hearth. I am so pleased to have found these beautiful items after a lot of searching elsewhere.
  • May 25, 2017
    I like how I can enter my zip code first & your site self-populates the city & state. so simple & obvious; how come more companies don't do that.
  • May 14, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    I have bought this before. It is not uv sun rays protected. This product Is awful in that category . But I threw my old one out and I need A new one now. I will look at other places. I will never buy plow and hearth again
  • May 25, 2017
    I have always enjoyed your catalog and looking at the beautiful offerings you have.
  • May 13, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    I attempted to order by phone and was told the items were d/c; when I went on line it indicated items were in stock and I placed the order.
  • May 25, 2017
    We currently have 3 of your metal spinners actively spinning in the wind. I love them and have ordered 2 more. We live on top of a ridge and spinners are perfect for us. They are beautiful and enjoyable to watch.
  • May 25, 2017
    I have been ordering products from Plow & Hearth for a long time both for personal use as well as gifts.
  • May 25, 2017
    I called Plow & Hearth Customer Service to assist me in finding a catalog item I was not finding on their website. They helped me promptly and with accuracy so I was able to complete my order on-line.
  • May 17, 2017
    Great quality product selection.
    May 25, 2017
    The quality of items you buy from this company is top notch. I definitely plan to purchase more from them in the future.
  • May 14, 2017
    Final sales price was excellent but their own discount code expired before time advertised (Sunday). Very aggravating. I had to hunt up a new code. No customer service on Sundays. Also, I could answer this survey more effectively if I took it after I received the product.
    May 25, 2017
    On a Friday, I saw an announcement that stated I could use a code to get 20% off and free shipping over $125. I don't remember the code now, but I know it had the letters "LS" in it. I used it and It stated in my cart that my item would be $159.00 and have free shipping. The offer was supposed to be good through Sunday (Mother's Day). I needed to clear the purchase with my husband, who said he needed to check our finances. On Sunday, he told me I could go ahead and purchase it. I went to my cart, the item was still there, but my free shipping was gone. I tried applying the code again but your site said it was invalid. I called your company, but there is no customer service on Sundays. I then went into your site through an ad that stated that items over $125 ship free and I used a "happymom" code to get 20% off. The item displayed correctly ($159 + free shipping) in my cart, so I purchased it. When I looked at my e-mailed receipt, a $22 shipping charge had been added. I called the next day and complained that showing one price in the cart and charging something different is deceitful. I was basically told tough luck, I had applied 2 coupon codes (which I did not) and that only one would work. I also e-mailed the company and was told the same thing. I will not order from Plow and Hearth again.
  • May 25, 2017
    Perfect gift for my mom.
  • May 18, 2017
    I really enjoy the new arrivals for lawn and garden especially. Keep up the good work!
  • May 25, 2017
    I find it somewhat disconcerting that the shipping cost was exactly the amount of my 20 percent MMD2017 discount. Feels a bit contrived to make the customer think there is a discount but P&H gets it right back in the exact amount.