PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Reviews

05/03/2015
PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Ratings and User Reviews. PlumbTile 866-758-6284 is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2015.

PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Rating

More About PlumbTile 866-758-6284

Recent Reviews for PlumbTile 866-758-6284

• Apr 12, 2015
    Minimum order processing fee isn't ideal but understandable. I am just looking for a bright color to break up the white tile I already have.
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Easy website to navigate. A little more detail on certain items would be helpful. Some had spec sheets, others not. Some also included dimensions while others I had to verify several times by item number that I was ordering what I wanted. There was an additional item I wanted to buy but it wouldn't let me add it......
    Apr 24, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Didn't get 1 product I paid for 3-day delivery on, but was easy to cancel later and I was refunded the $30 for 3-day shipping, without having to ask. Very professional. Will use them again for use.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    great experience do far
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Great product selection Good prices and service!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    very easy with good prices
  • Mar 6, 2015
    not happy w/ "minimal processing fee which shows up opon checkout.
    Mar 14, 2015
  • Mar 4, 2015
    good customer service
  • Feb 25, 2015
    great job. nice and fqast
  • Feb 24, 2015
    you need to improve your site.Also, the return policy need to be abit lighter.
    Mar 11, 2015
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great deal compared to other sites! Looking forward to receiving our plumbing fixtures soon!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Please add product descriptions. I purchased Brasstech/Newport Brass plumbing fixtures and had to first shop the manufacturer's website to determine what I needed to make a purchasing decision and then go to the Plumbtile website to shop price. Addtionally, I had to enter Brasstech part numbers to locate the product on the Plumbtile site.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Easy website. Spoke to their customer service and the woman was polite and helpful.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    I need to speak to a Plumb tile rep about an internal rough in part that was not easy to find on the website. Also, the website is horrible to navigate and does illogical paths. They should think it through a lot more and simplify it.
    Feb 21, 2015
    The only thing that I would suggest is an ability to easily find and track existing orders from the website. I find the site a bit kludgy to work and the absence of an order catalogue and inquiry section makes things more difficult than they need to be for tracking partial shipments of existing orders. etc.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Nice variety of products. Would like more accurate photos of products, because I was unable to determine difference in metal finishes on kitchen faucets. The sample pictures didn't look like they'd be accurate--so I'm afraid I may have to return and try a different color finish if it doesn't match my other faucets.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    First time using Plumbtile. Online shopping experience was good. Hope item I ordered is as described.
    Feb 12, 2015
    Ordering was easy and arrived when expected.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Feb 13, 2015
    It was hard to contact the only person who could assist in confirming the status of my order. The order showed as pending with no change in status until after my order was already delivered to me. Days after my order was delivered I was e-mailed a trackiing number to check on the status of my order. The day after I placed my order, I noticed the delivery address was missing the business name and suite number, I submitted an e-mail and requested a confirmation that it would be updated, but I never recieved an e-mail back stating that the delivery address was in fact updated, or an acknowledgement that the e-mail was received. When I did speak directly with someone, they were able to assist and made some additional product recommendations.