PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Reviews

10/19/2014
PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Ratings and User Reviews. PlumbTile 866-758-6284 is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 10/17/2014.

PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Rating

More About PlumbTile 866-758-6284

Recent Reviews for PlumbTile 866-758-6284

• Oct 17, 2014
    Excellent Prices and quality!!!!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    great pricing with hard to find item
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great Prices! Easy service!
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I like to shop from this company
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Quick, cheap and easy
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Checkout is a PAIN..... Cannot change shipping and billing address...
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I hope they have the product in stock.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Did not see my total price for this order. Not sure I even got the % off!!!
    Oct 6, 2014
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Easy transaction, quick checkout, great prices
    Sep 30, 2014
    Product shipped to wrong address. Tracking information and order statue update non existent After initial error in shipping, was promised same day shipping. That translated to 6 more days.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Great pricing & free shipping made all the difference between sites for this product. Once sample arrives, and if it works for me, I will place large order.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    There was not an estimated arrival time for my shipment.
    Oct 2, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I called customer service and she was able to help me with my question.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    For the most part this was a well done survey.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Great products and pricing!
    Oct 9, 2014
    Never was told there was a three week lead time, and in fact took exactly one month before receipt of item.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    I've never used them before. I liked the 30% discounted price. My bathroom designer recommended the brand. I just "googled" Ginger and Plumbtile came up.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great site, great price.
    Sep 7, 2014
    Good pricing, friendly customer support, shipping and tracking information was NOT timely. Overall, I would certainly shop again.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Sep 8, 2014
    The phone number was out of order each time I tried to call. I got NO information other than "pending" regarding my order; Only some of the order came with no explanation as to when I am going to get the rest. BAD experience folks. My first-ever bad review for an internet service
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I am nervous given the bad reviews I've read. I hope my kitchen faucet part arrives in a timely fashion
    Sep 10, 2014
    I was replacing the handle of my kitchen sink (a critical item!) The item was ordered from the factory, which caused a delay, but the customer service people were helpful and accurate in describing the time frame (2 weeks). The part actually came sooner than that.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Sep 4, 2014
    I am very disappointed with me experience with plumbtile. They did not return calls promptly, promised me overnight delivery and still scheduled it by ground. I will never do business with this company again, and I will share my displeasure with anyone who asks.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Sep 24, 2014
    I received a confirmation email with the wrong item (one from a previous order) and had to contact Customer Service to rectify the error. It was done promptly but that was an unnecessary additional step I had to take. I don't understand why there was an automated response (which was correct) and then followed by a manual email confirmation (which was wrong). Otherwise the staff was very courteous, responsive and the product was excellent.