PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Reviews

PlumbTile 866-758-6284 Ratings and User Reviews. PlumbTile 866-758-6284 is rated 6.2 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for PlumbTile 866-758-6284

• Jan 26, 2015
    Able to find part I didn't think existed, awesome!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The confirmation of order states "free shipping" but the company then calls to tell you that your order is an exception and there will be freight charges. If you then go to their written shipping policy, it again states that shipping is free with some exceptions. My order was not that big and I was in the same state, so I imagine most orders must trigger this "exception" policy. The free shipping confirmation is not actually factual, and the follow up charge made me distrustful of this online vendor, so I did cancel my order.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I ordered on 1/26/15, was promised delivery today and it is still not here. Manuela was non-responsive to my emails and never once kept her promise to get back to me. Josie at the customer service center in Michigan was very helpful, but kept referring me back to Manuella. Don't bother with this company.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Site is set up well With many products in stock, it would be nice to have more item pictures though.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    i was happy with my experience
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Hope it gets here soon.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I would have like a larger builder's discount (I called, and after a bit was told $12 off of a $775 order--not much!)-I didn't use the discount because I opted to order online. I wish the item was in stock, or more readily available
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Dec 27, 2014
    I placed this order on Dec 18, 2014 and I never heard anything. Then Dec 22, 2014 I fnally sent an email. I received a message back on Dec 23, 2014 from a Josie Medvec that my order would be shipping out on Dec 29,2014!!!!! I have never waited this long for an item to be shipped to me. Everyone else breaks their necks to ship the next day. I would never order from here again. And if I knew it was coming from CA before I ordered I would not have ordered from there.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Great products at unbeatable prices.
    Dec 23, 2014
    Will definitely use PlumbTile in the future
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Thanks,
    Dec 17, 2014
    Take so long to ship. Don't display info on tracking number.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I just ordered for the first time, I will be able to say more after I see how the process goes.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    They have a easy site to search for products.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Very easy to use this site.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Selection of articles is nice! The website works well. However, please make the look of the website less cluttered and more professional looking. It's only because of the "Google Trusted Store" mark that I dared to buy products. A more minimalistic approach will make it look more trustworthy.
    Dec 10, 2014
    The tracking number I received was incorrect, it seemed to be missing a digit as it was too short. Luckily all arrived on time and in good shape.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Your billing and shiping address , if different, does NOT transfer to next page...if ALWAYS put shipping address on the billing site.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Unbelievable selection. Price was good too compared to other websites.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    minimum order amount added to actual to create an amount 4 times the actual. This was wtih no NOTICE before that last step. This S--T. I will not go back to this vendor because of this and I hope they understand that I think was under handed.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I like the site... I hope the item arrives in good condition
    Dec 9, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    Hoping that the purchase is successful. Have read some negative reviews but the price was competitive. Will see how it goes.
    Jan 14, 2015
  • Nov 11, 2014
    I think an extra charge of $10,00 just because I didn't spend $50.00+ is ridiculous!!