PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com Reviews

07/06/2015
PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com Ratings and User Reviews. PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 48 reviews.

PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com Rating

More About PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com

Recent Reviews for PlusSizeLingerieBoutique.com

• May 2, 2015
    THEY HAVE EXCELLENT PRICES ON THEIR LINGERIE BUT ARE OFTEN SOLD OUT ON MANY ITEMS IN THEIR CATALOG, OR I WOULD BUY MORE FROM THEM.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    great site my girlfriend always loves when I surprise her with something from them.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I am very happy to find lingerie site where the models are actually plus size and can give me a more accurate idea of what the item may look like on my body type. I am very pleased with the items I have purchased and prices. My husband isn't complaining either!!!!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I love the selection they have and that they actually used plus sized models in the pictures. I have been to so many sites that use smaller models for the clothing. It actually gave me a perspective on what it may look like on me. also evrything was resonably priced.
    Apr 30, 2015
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I love this this site It always has a great selection for plus size women.
    Apr 30, 2015
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Could place size descriptions some where on the website... What size exactly would fit a queen?? Need more options for 1x everytime i look everything i actually like is sold out. I'm always checking.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    love the products on line and prices ... can't for my bras
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Very sexy stuff
  • Apr 14, 2015
    the customer service is excellent and the quality is exceptional. They are my go to when I need something fun!
    Apr 19, 2015
    Everything fit perfectly and arrived on time!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    One of the best sites for lingerie on the web bar none.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    Nicely made. Items are as shown.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    easy to use very detailed website
    Apr 13, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I have ordered a few times from here and have always been satisfied. I love that I get discounts and/or special offers as well.
    Apr 19, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I love everything I see and saw!! I can't wait to order more!
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I'm very excited to find this website. Can't wait to see how everything fits!
    Apr 17, 2015
    I love the selection. I got my package quickly and everything was perfect and fit great. Good quality material. I was really excited to show my husband and he was pretty excited too.