PokeOrder.com Reviews

PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 6.3 out of 10 from 202 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    Was recomended by a friend. Love the site and prices. Will deffinatly buy from again.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I think the prie was pretty good, (After the coupon code)
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The site felt disjointed with a lack of links being consistent across the site. I constantly found myself having to re-copy and re-paste the default website link to get back to the home page while ordering. Also, the shipping prices were not made very clear to me, and should be less for only sending envelopes. The default prices from cards are a little pricy, but not too bad. Some polish on the site could be used when searching for cards, as the search engine for the site feels baron with no functioning links to get back to the main pages. Overall, it's a bit of a hassle to get from place to place, but when the prices are good, they are very good. I will be looking forward to purchasing from this site again
    They had what I needed
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Awesome site for my son..who loves pokemon.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Worked well and easy to order. Thanks!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Had to send an email about shipping but there wasn't a response sent back.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Had to send an email about shipping but there wasn't a response sent back.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    it's nice to have a place to find pokemon not avalible everywere for a good price
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Your shipping was really expensive
  • Dec 15, 2014
    shipping charges a little high, however, product selection great
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I had to click on lots of cards to find EX ones (not just from EX packs). My son was very specific about wanting ex cards. (actually, he also wanted a mega, but I couldn’t bring myself to spend that kind of money). I also couldn’t just get to the shopping card unless I was ordering something at that moment.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Great website for every person growing up, easy to relive your childhood experiences
  • Dec 5, 2014
    is a gift for christmas to my brother and found what i was looking for not bad price shipping is a little high but will hav to get over that, very pleased with what i have order and will be ordering more in the future.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
  • Dec 2, 2014
    only issue is trying to get back to main site after doing a search from my mac
    Dec 15, 2014
    They should not put items up for sale that they don't have in stock. Poke order says he can get the items but it will take time to get them from his friends. I ordered 8 items. Now I have to wait till he has them all before he sends them. He should have just sent the ones he has. I contacted him by email but no response.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    My sons are very excited about ordering specific Pokemon cards!
    Dec 16, 2014
    My son loves his cards! Thank you.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    My sons are very excited about ordering specific Pokemon cards!
    Dec 16, 2014
    My son loves his cards! Thank you.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Love the order process but couldn't get through by phone
    Dec 16, 2014
    I placed a very large order tgrough this company and paid alot for express shipping. I had to email multiple times and attempt to phone (never any answer) to find out my order status. It was shipped (missing one card as was actually communicated) way past the shipping window in paid for. I am still almost 3 weeks later waiting for the rest of my order. Finally the cards were described to be in mint condition, but many of them are in good condition at best. I have never recieved a shipping notice as i paid for or have had a response to my multiple emails about the status of the last card as it is a christmas gift from Santa. This company needs to fix thier communications issuesvand provide products as advertised. I still have not been compensated for any of thier errors. This order was over $700 and i am very disappointed.
  • Nov 20, 2014