PokeOrder.com Reviews

01/20/2017
PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 154 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.

PokeOrder.com Rating

More About PokeOrder.com

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Jan 20, 2017
    the shipping costs are a bit too high
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I will definitely be using your site as a main shopping center for my pokemon items from now on. Very glad I found this site.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Easy to follow and quick payment. Will likely order often from this site.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    Really easy to find products and wide range and easy access.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    had an easy time shopping. Searching for things were easy. Would come back.
  • Jan 18, 2017
    Great cards, although I do not like to pay that much fro a printed piece of paper.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Hopefully I get something good so I can return and buy again
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Happy with the prices! Will buy from again.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    good selection. Shipping charges too high. Can not navigate back to home screen once you start a search, little frustrating to navigate due to that reason
  • Jan 12, 2017
    It was fast convenient and exactly what I wanted in a product.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Check out was quick and painless. And product price was cheap. Just how I like it.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Will definitely be ordering agian if this purchase goes well
  • Jan 10, 2017
    First time shopper. PokeOrder seems to have a good selection of Vanguard. If my order is fulfilled adequately I will likely shop from them again.
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I love looking for pokemon cards on this site!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Very convenient online shopping
  • Jan 8, 2017
    i don't know where to buy/sell individual pokemon cards, so this site is very handy for finding the cards i need to complete my collection.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I have not received the item yet but because this card is hard to find that is in mint to near mint condition I am using this site in comparison to troll and toad. I'm hoping this had ZERO damage and is packaged appropriately and mailed timely. If its delivered in the timeframe without damage/issues Ill more likely use this site.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Got the completely wrong card i ordered an ENGLISH holo haunter from fossil set. I received an italian haunter. I contacted pokeorder via email asking what will be done as a resolution. I had no problem sending the card back as long as they would refund or give me the card i wanted. I received no reply quite a few days later. The card was overpriced anyway and i am not recommending this site nor will i ever use this site unless they do the right thing. The rest of the cards were correct, but when i shell out that kind of money for cards i expect every single card to be mint and correct.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    I am not happy with this company because they screwed up my order. I only ordered two cards from them, but they only delivered one. I am missing a card from this order.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    Jan 8, 2017
    The package was damaged so all of the cards have a bend to them, and there was a hole in the box
  • Dec 9, 2016
    Jan 12, 2017
    I did not recieved any information whatsoever regarding my order and no package in the mail even after the 5 weeks.