PokeOrder.com Reviews

05/02/2015
PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 6.7 out of 10 from 173 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• May 2, 2015
    It had everything I wanted to buy on it. Very easy to check out. I like having paypal AND other options.
    Looks like a good deal.
    Quick and easy!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I love finding the cards I want for my collection. It's better than buying pack after pack of booster packs and get more of the same thing I already have that I don't want.
    good so FAR
  • Apr 28, 2015
    We will see how this goes, a lot of people complained about their turn around time for single cards, but the owner posted a video explaining his process and how he tries to fulfill thei entire order even if he does not have items in stock. I preordered 2 booster boxes, so we will see when they are released. Very excited, and at this price I can't complain
    Its nice to have you
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Fix your search bar friend, otherwise sweet find ;)
  • Apr 28, 2015
    They do great prices which is suburb
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Awesome site! Everything I was looking for can be found here at great prices!
  • Apr 22, 2015
    My grandsons are into pokemon, so this is my first experience with the whole concept of it. They like it so much , I will be shopping here for birthdays and Christmas. Your shipping charges are very reasonable too. Thank you.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great site easy to use
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I love the selection of new and vintage products!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Its easyer to buy from here then ebay for the moment
    Apr 28, 2015
  • Apr 13, 2015
    The site is a little glitchy and the search doesn't work very well, but the products are well priced and of high quality.
    Apr 25, 2015
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    Everything was great. However, I did get a card from a different collection. It is the same card but I just didn't order it from the collection I received it.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    Order an item available online. Recieved diferent version of item and was told nothing they could do. Please don't advertise an item you don't have.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    I just want my cards or money back cuz it said 3-5 days and that was a week and a half ago
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Still have not received my order yet and it's been over 2 weeks I still want it just where is it ?!?
  • Mar 14, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    The whole order did not come. I have tried to contact customer support but no one is responding to my emails and I only received a partial refund of cards that did not arrive. The partial refund was less than ⅓ of the value of what actually did not arrive.