PokeOrder.com Reviews

PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 6.2 out of 10 from 216 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Jan 26, 2015
    Happy with my purchase did not like the shipment charge. Also the shipment fee wasn't indicated till checkout was complete should indicated before.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    It is really easy to order there are loads of choices
  • Jan 25, 2015
    You guys were the cheapest option for booster boxes in Australia. Thanks a ton for that. Cheers!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Not a bad experience overall, i have yet to recieve my purchase though.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    You have a wonderful selection of pokemon cards to choose from. If everything goes well I will most definitely buy more from this merchant.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great selection and overall experience. Highly recommend this store. My kids love Pokémon cards and being able to buy one card is just excellent.
    Very good experience.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    The shipping was a complete rip off. It's websites like these that rake you on the shipping that should be monitored or regulated by an e-commerce board that doesn't allow overcharging for shipping.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Found what I have been looking for
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Overall I had a very pleasant experience with the store
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't see how much the difference shipping charges were before putting in my credit card information.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I think this is a great site to find reasonable prices and a great variety of items.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    good, didnt have every card i wanted
  • Jan 22, 2015
    I hope you get more older yugioh booster boxes so I can buy them
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I'm so glad that there's a site like PokeOrder.com where I can rekindle and restart my hobby of collecting pokemon cards. I used to own a large collection of pokemon cards when I was kid - back when Pokemon cards first came out in the USA - and I loved my hobby. However, my parents (mainly my mom) forced me to throw them out because, according to some people they knew, collecting Pokemon cards was "wrong." In reality, it was because of exaggerated religious beliefs that their friends had heard or read about online. Not only that but my parents also convinced me too that it was "wrong" to collect Pokemon cards. Now - many years later - I come to find out that people were just exaggerating because they were control freaks and wanted to control everything in their children's lives and even used religion as a means to push their own agenda on their children. While my parents are not control freaks, they trusted the people that said it was "wrong" to collect Pokemon cards and in turn, affected the way they saw my hobby. Long story short, parents should GUIDE their children to make good decisions and NOT manipulate them to do what they want - I digress. Anyways, I'm happy to be able to relive my hobby and will be starting a new collection. Thank you PokeOrder.com! You guys are the best!!! :)
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Like the grab bags for pokemon
    Jan 27, 2015
    I would like see faster order progress
  • Jan 17, 2015
    It's all good
    Jan 27, 2015
    I will buy from you next time
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 24, 2015
    I had ordered 3 YuGiOh cards from pokeorder.com. I ordered Dark Magician, Lava Golem, and Cyber Dinosaur. The two I received came in great time and perfect condition. I even received a little plastic card case to put them in. The only problem I have is that I did NOT receive my Lava Golem card. I was charged for all THREE cards and only received TWO. I am very disappointed and would not recommend this site. And even if you do buy from this site please be careful about what you order, that you get everything in good condition, and that you receive EVERYTHING you ordered. ESPECIALLY if you paid for it in full. Please be careful and have a nice day.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I think the prie was pretty good, (After the coupon code)
    Jan 24, 2015
    I got great luck in the packs
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Jan 22, 2015
    It was misleading to fill part of my order with out checking with me. The shipping for a few bits of paper is disgustingly high. If you couldn't meet my order, firstly don't advertise the product, secondly check with me before dispatch, thirdly, refund the shipping on the items as well as the item itself.