PokeOrder.com Reviews

08/19/2014
PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 7.0 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Aug 18, 2014
    The cards on pokeorder.com are significantly cheaper than retail. This will keep me coming back.
    Great site! !!
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Good selection of Pokémon TCG cards, but quite expensive compared to some other online stores.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Great selection and good prices
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Web page could use some work, there is no way to go from searching to your cart without adding more stuff then removing it. Also a cart counter would be a good add on, keeps track of total items and the total price.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Love it... Best source of pokemon cards for anybody internationally bound =)
  • Aug 15, 2014
    the website is a little cruddy looking but I got what I wanted
  • Aug 13, 2014
    quick efficient loved it
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Some really good deals.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    PokeOrder has cheap items and they provide the best service compared to other companies.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Nice selection and comparable prices to eBay. Too bad you didn't have the TY MLB Oakland A's Beanie Ballz Error Version with Clip
  • Aug 10, 2014
    good, but should have better site navigation options (like getting to cart from listings and search pages)
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Very good selection
    Aug 19, 2014
    Good selection and prices, but shipping cost is pretty murderous.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Happy with the price and order, thank you.
    Aug 19, 2014
    This order is already under dispute with multiple entities. The issues I have are already well recorded. Selling items marked as not for individual resale is not good at all. Not responding to emails after 3 days, also horrid. Offering paltry concessions instead of properly refunding the order, terrible. Snail slow shipping, absurd. Horrible experience all the way around. He lost his credibility when he sold an item not marked for sale at his own RANDOM price and when responded to my email only AFTER I filed a PayPal dispute. So now I will not return the item until AFTER he refunds me, because he will likely lie saying I damaged the product to keep half my money. The site's general reputation precedes it, which is why when this is done, I'll have my money back, regardless of whether I return the item or not. If he gives me every last cent I paid back, I'll actually return the item, but I know he will not do that.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Its a pretty cool cite I will be ordering from here again
    Aug 11, 2014
    I loved it my orders came on time and in good condition I'm defiantly buying from here again
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    They haven't sent out my order yet and I paid for it to be here within three days. It's now been ten days. And I contacted their whatever by email and they didn't even help resolve the issue. They hadn't sent out my order. Missed my sons birthday. This company is very unprofessional. I will be writing reviews on reddit and other sites to make sure no one buys from this seller. So unprofessional.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Very quick and easy checkout and boxes I purchased were lower than everywhere I have seen.
    Aug 11, 2014
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Aug 15, 2014
    slowest company to ship out product. biggest problem i have with most online companies... if you don't have the product in stock, show on your website that it's not available. nothing is worse than having to wait 2-3 weeks for you to phone your other suppliers looking for stock that you don't have. then after wasting all that time realizing you can't get the product.I have placed two orders in two years with pokeorder, because the service is no where close to companies like troll and toad or cards etc or even toywiz.My advice would be fix your problems before more and more people start complaining about your company. you can start by going on to Google and search Pokeorder. 90% of the feedback that's listed almost on every website is bad comments about the same stuff.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    it has just what I was looking for, for a fair price
    Aug 17, 2014
    The best plqce online to buy pokemon tcg products, I'll totaly buy again at pokeorder whenever I want something else
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great customer Service browsing and checkout.