PokeOrder.com Reviews

01/20/2017
PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 155 reviews.

PokeOrder.com Rating

More About PokeOrder.com

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Jan 4, 2017
    easy check out, exact product I was looking for. great price. happy that paypal was a payment option!
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Great quality cards at unbearable prices! I'm very happy with all of my purchases.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Great site and great prices! Site is really well organzied and easy to navigate. Shipping is super expensive though :/
  • Jan 2, 2017
    This was a great website! The prices are great compared to those at other stores. Although the range of products is great, some older products seem priced unreasonably. The shipping seemed very high, but it seems like it will get here okay.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Do not make billing address same as shipping address by default. That was confusing.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    enjoyed my ecperience with my purchase at pokeorder
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Very easy to use and satisfying speed of delivery with good products
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Omg I love pokeorder the prices are great I just with there were more older Pokémon booster packs that's the only downfall but I'm greatful with what you supply. I will be shopping here for as long as I love Pokémon cards!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Very happy, hopefully get some nice cards
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Great prices, and really easy to use! Amazing site!
  • Dec 23, 2016
    First time buying from pokeorder and it seems good so far.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Cheap dev cents I am pleased.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Many other sites have what appears to be cheaper alternatives to Pokeorder.com but when shipping is applied using the cheapest option, other sites, like Troll and Toad for example end up costing a dollar to 4 dollars more.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    I am going to follow up and make certain these are actually in stock. They are marked as such and I was pleasantly surprised to see that. Crossing my fingers as it's a gift for my son.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    I Ike the fast check out.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Good expierence
    Jan 3, 2017
    On tome and just b4 Christmas excellent exp
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Dec 28, 2016
    It would've been nice for the tracking information to be sent to me. I had to email them for it and it was already halfway to my house. I wish the packs could have been in a little better condition. The definitely aren't new or mint.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    $21 for Rush shipping is insane, for a single card, that weighs nothing. But... I needed a Gengar for Christmas.
    Dec 28, 2016
    My only complaint is that rush delivery was too expensive. Site was great, easy to use.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    I really liked the selection, much better than other competitors.
    Dec 31, 2016
    I have ordered from this website twice, and both times they forgot a card. I'm not sure if the card was out of stock or just incompetence.