PokeOrder.com Reviews

PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 6.2 out of 10 from 211 reviews.

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Mar 8, 2015
    I love this website it's easy and cool I love this website
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Thank you for making it easy to order!
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Satisfied with the website
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Very easy site to buy cards and supplies from!! Highly recommend it!!!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    The first half of the shopping experience has been good. Products are fairly priced. I look forward to receiving my items on time with no issues!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    It is a amazing company.I recommend to all my yugioh users to use poke order
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Nice you don't have to shop in town :)
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Shipping rates were extremely high.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I really do like PokeOrder! Only problem that I have is that the shipping is too high!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Good site. Nice prices on relative market and quick purchasing.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    The product that I was interested in purchasing was ~$1.00 cheaper than the competing site.
    Mar 6, 2015
    Really great got the items on time and was really excited to see that the package was marked as fragile.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 9, 2015
    Great prices but 9 days to process an order is too much.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The shipping was more than I expected, but I guess over all it turned out alright.
    Mar 9, 2015
    The actual delivery was quick, but the whole order took 9 business days to even be sent out. I find this inexcusable. I placed the order on the 22nd of Febuary and it was shipped out on the 5th of March and what's worse I recieved an E-mail to review my purchase for an item that wasn't even sent ut until 3 days later. Over all I guess it was ok, but I was upset by the delays in processing.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love it
    Mar 3, 2015
    There was some cards missing when it arrived, and it took two weeks to get here. If I had paid 2 or 3 dollars in shipping I wouldn't complain, but shipping was 13 dollars for a box the size of a meatloaf. I am very disappointed and I will just order from somewhere else next time.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    Says I I was refunded some money I guess cause they didn't have one card I wanted but I never seen that returned to my PayPal. Also one of the cards had a slight bend in the card
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Long story short I was charged immediately. 2 weeks later after contacting them I still don't have my order while they sit around claiming they don't have my order ready. Yet they had all the cards in Stock when I put in the order. Non of the cards were sold out until a week later after the order and payment went through. I have asked for a refund, but like my order that is nowhere to be seen. They are sitting pretty with my money in their account while I have zero product and a lighter wallet. Never again will I do business with them.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    I love the site. Easy to locate what you're looking for. Great shipping time.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Along with no possible way to track my order....The item I ordered was not in stock, but wasn't listed as sold out. They claimed to have sent my package out 2 weeks after with a message via email saying that they will be sending my order out in a few more days due to the item being out of stock. Still attempting to get a refund, or for them to send me my order with sufficient compensation for making me wait a month with no results, ( was suppose to be 3 to 5 days ) .
  • Jan 25, 2015
    You guys were the cheapest option for booster boxes in Australia. Thanks a ton for that. Cheers!