PoolSupplyWorld.com Reviews

08/29/2014
PoolSupplyWorld.com Ratings and User Reviews. PoolSupplyWorld.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 559 reviews.

PoolSupplyWorld.com Rating

More About PoolSupplyWorld.com

Recent Reviews for PoolSupplyWorld.com

• Aug 23, 2014
    Fast and accurate
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Quality supplies at good prices
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I've yet to receive my order..really do not know if I will be satisfied or not?
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Excellent prices with the Labor day discount.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I think that the return policy and process could be more user friendly by sending return information and forms along with the delivery of the product.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Like ordering from you guys very much. We bought a pool solar cover from you a few weeks ago and it was delivered quickly without a glitch. Used to frequent the local store in Roseville but it closed unfortunately. I am giving your website info to my neighbor.Ron Spriggs
  • Aug 21, 2014
    My first order......Depends on service....
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Fast, easy and a fair price for my pool cleaner parts.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Best price found on new product on internet
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I've used PoolSupplyWorld.com for years and have always been very happy with their products and service.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you very much. The equipment arrived a day or two earlier than you had told me--which was really helpful at this time of year. We were able to get it up and running more easily thank expected and it works wonderfully. I feel very fortunate and grateful to have purchased it from you.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    The company did not have a even exchange policy for an product that I purchased and needed to exchange. I requested assistance from the company regarding my return and never heard from them. Poor customer follow up.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Pricing was the determining factor in my purchase. Also no state tax and free shipping
    Aug 19, 2014
    Exceptional pricing and service.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Pool Supply World is Awesome !!!Saving me a ton of cash !!!i know whenever I order from you its gonna be right !!!Thanks !!!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Lowest price i could find
    Aug 19, 2014
    My or was shipped on a timely matter. I will order from here again.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    A part on this item was damaged in shipping. Pool Supply World immediately sent out a replacement as well as emailed me a prepaid UPS return label to send the broken part back.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    They said expedited shipping, but said would be here by Tuesday. That doesn't sound expedited.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Pool supply world prices are better than local pool supply stores and you don't have to leave home or waste gas finding your product.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I have been shopping around for pool chemicals all summer and your prices are the best by far.
    Aug 20, 2014
    I own a pool and I am now retired so I shop around for the best prices and PoolSupply world had the best prices out there chemicals work great also fast delivery