PostalContacts.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PostalContacts.com Reviews

08/22/2017
PostalContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. PostalContacts.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 117 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2017.

PostalContacts.com Rating

More About PostalContacts.com

Recent Reviews for PostalContacts.com

• Aug 22, 2017
    I loved the Groupon deal. I recommend using that again because that's how I found out about you guys!
  • Aug 06, 2017
    CONVENIENT
    Aug 22, 2017
  • Aug 21, 2017
    Have ordered here in the past, rapid delivery and easy ordering. Would definitely recommend.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Good experience with previous purchase from this company. Product arrived in a timely manner and was not damaged.
    Aug 21, 2017
  • Aug 21, 2017
    So easy to sign in and re-order contacts.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    Think Groupon should cover the full cost of the lenses as in past. I do not remember having to pay anything additional in the past.
  • Aug 18, 2017
    I love that postal contacts is fast and easy. It's so convenient I love it way better than 1800contacts. Overall the price and efficiency in ordering is what has kept me a returning customer.
  • Aug 17, 2017
    This shopping experience was quick and easy. I appreciate being able to email my prescription for verification.
  • Aug 08, 2017
    Aug 17, 2017
    If I had bought thru a Groupon I would have saved $33.
  • Aug 15, 2017
    Easy to use
  • Aug 14, 2017
    Purchased a groupon, was not sure how should i use that. Contacted groupon and they guided me a to z. Turned out very easy process. Now lets hope I won't have any trouble with receiving items and quality of it. keeping my finger crossed.
  • Aug 14, 2017
    VERY EASY TO USE
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Aug 13, 2017
    Great Prices!
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Love everything about the site, once logged in everything is there to make reordering super easy - my prescription hasn't changed for years so it's so nice not to have to enter that info every 3 months when I want to reorder!!
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Overall a great experience! The site needs a bit of help, as it looks a little cluttered. But, I would definitely shop again!
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Great site, easy ordering, fast shipping. A+
  • Aug 11, 2017
    Awesome easy experience. Checkout was very. smooth process
  • Aug 09, 2017
    VERY EASY WEBSITE TO NAVIGATE. I PARTICULARLY APPRECIATE BEING ABLE TO REVIEW AND EDIT MY ORDER WITHOUT LOOSING MY PLACE, OR INFORMATION ALREADY FILLED IN, WHIL GOING BACK TO CHANGE SOMETHING. MY FIRST TIME ORDERING AND THIS MADE THE EXPERIENCE SUPER EASY AND ENJOYABLE. WILL BE BACK FOR SURE.
    Easy to use, fast check out, loved the $20 groupon
  • Aug 09, 2017
    awesome site and customer service