PostalContacts.com Reviews

08/30/2015
PostalContacts.com Ratings and User Reviews. PostalContacts.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 62 reviews.

PostalContacts.com Rating

More About PostalContacts.com

Recent Reviews for PostalContacts.com

• Jul 27, 2015
    I am so glad PostalContacts.com made the deal on Groupon for their contacts! Getting a good and fair deal on contacts is hard to come and finding out about PostalContacts.com through Groupon was great!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    It is very confusing on the mobile wesite but once i got on the computer i went through checkout and got what i wanted like a breeze.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I bought through Groupon and I love Groupon. It was a very smooth process.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I will definitely return to buy my contacts. Very convenient and cheap for the same contacts i purchase somewhere else. Im done with over paying.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I used PostalContacts because they had an excellent Groupon deal. I am pleased that I was able to get my preferred brand of contacts for a great price. I will use this site again.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Quick & Easy
  • Jul 9, 2015
    it was good and fast
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Easy checkout process
    Jul 19, 2015
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Great site, easy to navigate as well as process orders.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Very easy to use, and place an order. Good Groupon Link !!
    Jul 13, 2015
    This is a great Groupon deal. It was easy to order and delivered as expected
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I saw this contact lens deal on Groupon and was thrilled to see how much cheaper they were on this site! I was paying much more for the exact same lenses through 1800 CONTACTS.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Found my contact lenses for much cheaper than 1800 Contacts. I'll definitely be purchasing from here again.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I bought a Groupon for contacts and it gave me the link for this website in order to complete my purchase. This is my 1st time using this website however placing the order was very easy.
    Jul 4, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Staff was very courteous and quick to respond when I had to reissue my prescription information in order for the order to process. Shipment arrived faster than anticipated and it is exactly the contacts I can order through my eye doctor. Very satisfied with the prices and customer service and will be shopping Postal Contacts in the future!
  • Jun 18, 2015