Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate Reviews

03/19/2018 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 105 reviews. Rating

More About

Not rated

Recent Reviews for

• Dec 30, 2017
    The Groupon redemption link is not clear on Groupon or your site until an error is made while trying to purchase. This forced me to put my information in twice. Then I could not select the proper shipping or prescription vericlfication method efficiently on my mobile device because the selection circles are nearly invisible.
    Jan 16, 2018
    My contacts were left outside in 6 degrees. I don't believe they feel as comfortable as a normal nee pair. I'm very disappointed that shipping did not factor in weather for a weather sensitive product. Every contact instruction has been to keep the contacts at room temperature and they left it on my porch in 5 degrees so at least a 60 degree difference in contact protection. In very upset when I got home at 11pm at night to see the package in the snow.
  • Jan 15, 2018
    The site is a little bit to busy looking. A simpler clean format is more attractive to a consumer
  • Jan 14, 2018
    Great prices and variety
  • Jan 14, 2018
    This is my second time using Postal Contacts, and I am nothing under satisfied! The ordering process is right down to the point, and I receive my contacts right on time!
  • Jan 02, 2018
    First time order and so far it’s been easy. Haven’t received the item yet.
    Jan 13, 2018
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Jan 13, 2018
    This has been the easier contact ordering experience ever! I ordered a years worth of contacts and when I need more I’ll definitely be coming back to
  • Jan 13, 2018
    Easy ordering process, thank you
  • Jan 11, 2018
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Great contacts never any issues. Other sites provided poor quality products.
  • Jan 10, 2018
    Easy, affordable and no hidden fees. Love it!
  • Jan 10, 2018
    It was real easy to find what I needed And check out real smooth.
  • Jan 09, 2018
    happy with the experience; very competitive prices
  • Dec 26, 2017
    Jan 09, 2018
    Only one box was what I ordered the other box was a not the right brand but mislabeled in the box of the brand I ordered. I feel cheated and never ordering from this company again
  • Jan 08, 2018
    It was super easy to reorder.
  • Jan 07, 2018
    Absolutely love the price from this site. I also love that from time to time they offer discounts on my items. I have been completely satisfied with the purchase and delivery time of my contacts and haven't had any issues at all. Thanks!
  • Jan 06, 2018
  • Jan 05, 2018
    I guess it was fine, I've never ordered contacts from any other site.
  • Jan 05, 2018
    easy to place an order.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Jan 05, 2018
    They did not fulfill the order nor did they bother to contact me.
  • Jan 04, 2018
    Overall a simple and fast way to order contacts.