Powerbook Medic Reviews

12/21/2014
Powerbook Medic Ratings and User Reviews. Powerbook Medic is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 265 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Powerbook Medic Rating

More About Powerbook Medic

Recent Reviews for Powerbook Medic

• Dec 21, 2014
    good service, but the interface off the website it self could be a little better. i found the navigation on the website a bit weird. i would be awesome if you just type in the modul and then get ever part there is for the computer.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    easy to order and find parts. Always a god experience.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Minuscule macbook parts as far back as 2011 models are available. I'm impressed. Let's hope that the logistics of the delivery provides the proper closure.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Easy, Got what i wanted since Item was described well.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    The parts available for Mac is impressive. The tutorial videos are great! Powerbook Medic is a wonderful source!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    New items are expensive and int'l shipping rate is high.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I Have ordered from them before an I have always been satisfied with my purchases.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    They are my go to source for all my Macbook parts needs - hard to find good companies and have used them in the past and very satisfied with their selection and expertise.
    My first order!
    Dec 19, 2014
    Yet again another retailer asking the customer to fill out an evaluation survey. Something for the customer would be appropriate.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    If the part works I'll be back again!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Great site for an electronic gadget DIYer
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Shipping cost was too high
  • Dec 6, 2014
    First time shopper
    Dec 14, 2014
    Will have further comments when you've repaired and returned my Kindle Keypad.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    so far so good. you have things I didn't find elsewhere
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    This is a great site to order parts, fast and efficient simple process iwill be using in the near future.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Only place to have wat i wanted @ a sensible price!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Could have been sent via letter post quicker
  • Nov 30, 2014
    You have parts that are needed to repair devices that are almost impossible to find elsewhere.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    one and only website everybody can trust to buy apple parts, i love powerbookmedic
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 25, 2014
    This is my first time using the site, so I am a little dubious as to how reliable you are. However, the part prices are good, and I was surprised to be able to find "Used" parts. The site was easy to navigate, and I was pleased to find that you display the part numbers (instead of me having to guess if the parts ordered were correct or not. The amount I paid for wasn't massive, so I'm testing the waters with you to see how quickly the items arrive, and in what condition. If I am not satisfied, then it's not a massive loss to me. ... Hoping for good results! :-)
    Dec 20, 2014
    I'm pleased that I was able to find the parts easily. I was going for the cheapest option, and was not given a timeframe for delivery. I was frustrated to find the items had not been kept safe in ESD bags, and therefore I don't know what level of quality they are in until I test them.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    I appreciate you having hard-to-find parts for older Macs (of which I have several), and also that, when you don't have an item in stock that you will let me know via email when it's IN stock. I have bought three fans for two different laptops so far and all have been fine and solved the issues I was having with overheating, etc. Your stock and service is excellent, I have received my parts very quickly. All-in-all, I am quite pleased so far w/my experiences w/you company! Thanks!