Powerbook Medic Reviews

02/13/2016
Powerbook Medic Ratings and User Reviews. Powerbook Medic is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 234 reviews. Last rated on 02/13/2016.

Powerbook Medic Rating

More About Powerbook Medic

Recent Reviews for Powerbook Medic

• Feb 13, 2016
    I love this website, it has all the parts to fix my apple .
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Ordering for shipping to Canada like your website and prices just hope there will not be any additional surprise charges such as Brokerage fees, we will see.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Appears to be a good site with a good reputation. Very straightfoward.
    I love this site.
  • Feb 13, 2016
    Easy to find what I needed and at a great price.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I think that Powerbook Medic is a really good company because they sell parts without making the price unreasonable like iFixit.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    THE SEARCH AND SORT IPTUONS FUCKING SUCK. IF THETE WERE ANOTHER OPTION I WOULD GO THERE. PLEASE ADDRESS THIS.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Very fast and efficient order process. Parts are A+quality. Fast Shipping. Great communication with sales staff.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    While i`m searching for the parts i`m looking for my laptop, your website link suggested by safari.. i feel that your website can be trusted so i order immediately place my order. and i want to thank you in advance.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    I am forever upgrading my Macs and PowerbookMedic is always my first source to look and if they have what I am looking for my search ends as I never have a problem with there pricing.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    i enjoyed shopping with powerbook medic.. easy and very friendly site. thank you for a great site
  • Feb 8, 2016
    This is a reliable source to buy apple parts. I've being buying since 2007. I remember I've bought memories, mother board, batteries, and so on for my first macbook pro, and by the way its still alive. I really enjoy this site and I always suggest to my family to buy on here, because your products are first quality. Thanks again for always been updating your videos of how to replace parts.
    Pro Group... very pleased. Thanks
    Vince Evans 10215 Buena Vista Avenue Lanham, MD 20706
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Excellent Job
    Feb 13, 2016
    Very good job
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Pro: Had a Kindle 3 Replacement screen that I was looking for. The online order process was very easy and included my preferred Paypal direct link. Con: did not have a new replacement part, but I did not want to spend too much for this anyway, The one offered was B quality. This will be the first time I have replaced one of these screens. Doing it as an experiment.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Great price. Great response to shipping request. Great installation video and instructions. Worked first time. Very pleased.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Great site, had the item I was looking for- and it was in stock! Easy to navigate and select shipping options. Overall, a very well done website!
    Feb 9, 2016
    Just one little discrepancy: on your website for USPS it says it's 2 day shipping, however the USPS website says 3 day shipping. Thankfully mine arrived ahead of schedule by 1 day so it all worked out, but it is something you'll want to clarify to allay any further confusion that customers might encounter.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    These guys are a lifesaver when it comes to saving "vintage" and "not latest model" hardware that otherwise still works. 11/10 would shop again!
    Feb 10, 2016
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Most of what I needed was very low in price as compared to most other online dealers/stores. This is my first purchase so I will decide once I receive my order if I choose to come back for all of my Mac needs. I do love the older items that you "still" carry in stock. I'm rebuilding an old Power Mac G5 and I found everything I needed, I HOPE? I look forward in coming back right after I get my parts.
    Feb 9, 2016
    I'm new to the Mac community and I've received very good support from the customer service team members. They've been able to assist me in purchasing the correct parts I needed for my Mac project. I'll definitely make PowerBook Medic my first choice for all of my Mac repair needs.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    I did order a replacement key but realized it didnt come with a replacement rubber spring and I cant find it on the website to order it by its self. I was planning to order again the only other rebuttal was the shipping price it was almost half the price of my order gor standard ground shipping. I guess I vant be to mad about it just wish I could use the replacement key now.