PowersportsMax.com Reviews

01/19/2017
PowersportsMax.com Ratings and User Reviews. PowersportsMax.com is rated 7.6 out of 10 from 970 reviews.

PowersportsMax.com Rating

More About PowersportsMax.com

Recent Reviews for PowersportsMax.com

• Jan 13, 2017
    Hopefully this is a great product s described
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I ordered this hoverboard for my granddaughter's birthday. she will be so excited. her party is jan 28 so I hope I receive this in time!
    Bike had a few loose screws and wheel barring wore out in 2 days
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Great site and prices
  • Jan 11, 2017
    You have an amazing supply to pick from. Will come back to this site again for future purchases!!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Good prices but a little high on shipping !!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    The hoverboard is not the color that was ordered, chrome black. All the paper refers to it as the chrome black but we received the copper one.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    So far so good
    Jan 11, 2017
    Shipping was priced too high package was damaged bad but bike was OK could not get a hold of anybody with questions but they did email back quick

From PowersportsMax.com

Dear customer, Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any problem of the product, you can contact us. We will provide service for the product. We will be always behind you. Please contact us via 888-473-9826 or email service@maxpro-llc.com Thank ... Read full response »
    Jan 10, 2017
    delivery was nice truck service included in shipping
    Jan 11, 2017
    When the product was delivered it was not together as agreed 85%. It was totally zero percent put together. My husband to pay someone to put together the four wheeler and the instruction were not legible. I would like to reimburse those fees that we were out, paying to have the four wheeler put together. Thank you.
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I really like the way they have evertything you need and way nice of a product.
    Jan 11, 2017
    you need to start giving a better page on ordering cause when I ordered my scooter I checked on assembly and I checked it and it was 149.95 but according to you I didn't check it.

• Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    My account was charged several times and taken off over the course of two weeks therefore putting my account in the hole when it finally did hit for the final time then when I receive the helmet it was full of scratches and scuffs and the carry case was ripped like it had been cut with a knife

• Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    Hi, my name is Bobbie Jenkins and I will never try to order from powesportsMax. Com again they took my money off my card on 12/26/2016 I been calling them every since then no response they don't answer the phone I call one day over a 100 times back to back. I never received my order and I want my money back before I go take action. Thanks Bobbie Jenkins

• Dec 25, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    No one has contacted me concerning either purchase to resolve issues. Getting through on phone is a nightmare. People are nice and friendly though. I would buy from them again.

• Dec 25, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    Last minute delivery email ( day of the delivery) and no instructions!!
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Jan 11, 2017
    First of all I would like to say the website, ordering process, price, delivery, and overall quality of the product was superior. However, the customer service from the company is extremely poor and would only recommend purchasing from PowerSportsMax if the individual has some mechanical/automotive experience that would not require a call to your customer support. I purchased my GK-F015 for my kids as a Christmas present. Some of the steps in the assembly manual were completed which was appreciated, but the majority of the installation steps lacked details which added to confusion. For instance the parts were not clearly defined in the manual. By simply stating use a bolt, washer, and nut to install a part, there were various sizes and lengths of bolts, washers, and nuts in the bag of parts. Many times I would have to uninstall a part because I used the wrong part(s). Very frustrating. Also the user manual did not include any information on the engine. When I attached the gas line from the tank there were three places on the engine I could install the hose. Two of the openings had hoses on the openings but did not attach to anything, again causing confusion. Fortunately I selected the right opening. The information listed on the battery was not clear to someone who does not have experience installing acid and venting a battery. I ruined the battery that was shipped and had to purchase another battery from a local auto parts store. Side note, if a battery needs to be charged, perhaps you should include a charger in your parts list, or at least make mention when purchasing a kart that a charger is required. Again do NOT assume people purchasing your equipment are mechanically inclined. I could go on and on about the lack of details needed in all your documentation not to mention the poor grammar usage. I did a search on YouTube and there was nothing from your company on installing parts or building out the kart. I watched your competition YouTube videos to gain knowledge on the product. Lost opportunity for PowerSportsMax. For the record I owned my own business and worked in the service industry for decades and from what I see your company needs to focus more on your after purchase support. I truly welcome someone to call me at 973-900-4745 so I can fill them on some area of improvement for support. One final note, the system you are using for people calling in to your business needs to be reevaluated. Hanging up on your customers after two minutes because "technicians are helping other people" is not customer service. John Gelsomino - john.p.gelsomino@gmail.com

• Dec 18, 2016
    I LIKE YOUR SERVICE
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    Web site not easy to use for information regarding DMV registration. I received the instructions by US Mail on 01/06/2017 and mailed back on 01/07/2017.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    The customer service representative was very rude and even hung up on me. He gave 3 different names when I asked whom I was speaking to. He advised he has lots of names and refused to provide his. Very poor customer service!