PowersportsMax.com Reviews

08/02/2015
PowersportsMax.com Ratings and User Reviews. PowersportsMax.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 313 reviews.

PowersportsMax.com Rating

More About PowersportsMax.com

Recent Reviews for PowersportsMax.com

• Jul 25, 2015
    I look forward to buy more..
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great company keep it up,and i wish you all the best.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Cheap and good
  • Jul 23, 2015
    very excited to get my product it was easy decision and fast check out
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Great website easy to do business
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Awesome online order experience!
    good experience so far
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I have high hopes for this experience. I have seen both positive an negative reviews about the company and i hope they are what and who they claim to be. I look forward to the arrival of my pit bikes!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    I will be back again.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Online pay out sucks and try to order need to be change
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Good experience, product was on time and in great condition. Will use again in the future.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    prices are good.
    Jul 24, 2015
    i received the item early and it was good condition with no problems i will be ordering again from them again soon.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Hi am jimy sanchez my order # 149993 I ordered an ATV from your company. It got delivered on friday . I put it together as per manual instructions. When done put it together, it woundnt start had to jump start it ( defective battery) so went took it to gas station to filled her up . again it wouldnt start then jump started. When started it went full throttle on its own like if i was pressing the gas but I wasn't. I tried to stopped I couldnt I hit some else car crushed the ATV to a truck. I sustained injuries. . there were plenty of witness that can attest to this accident. I tried to let someone know about this I got hung up then I talk to a guy name rick and told me your company would take responsibility for damages to the vehicle I crushed into and damages for ATV and my injuries. So I will seek legal representation and will let consumer protection agency know about this and better business bureau . am very displease that a brand new ATV was defective and made cause such accident
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Have only riden the pit bike around the block to this point but seems well built and I like it so far. SSR certainly seems like higher quality than Coolster. I wish SSR would build bigger dirt bikes.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    Cabin or storage on the back is broken does not close. Customer service said to tie them up. You know how ugly that is. We want to exchange the storage to have lock for safety reason things inside does not fly away on the street while driving. I will not recommend this company if that's how you treat your costumer to tell us to tie the storage on the motor bike.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    On Thursday, 07/02/2015, I ordered a 110 ccm Go-cart for my daughter's birthday and paid and extra 50 dollars for expedited processing to ensure timely arrival for her birthday on 07/11/2015. While the cart is great, I still have 2 complaints: 1) Arrival took the package until Monday, 07/13. I consider this too late, and retrospectively I do not understand why I paid the extra 50 dollars. 2) The instructions for assembly of the cart were poor, it took me an entire afternoon to get through the few required steps, and I had t watch u-tube videos to understand for example how to hook up the carboretor, and to learn that I have to do an initial oil change.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    they said my card didn't work this went on for weeks calling back and forth and gave them another one they said it didn't work so after calling this certain lady she was never there so had enough ordered it at amazon no problem great people